Lucids & Lattes - Mill Valley, CA - Sunday, 4/21 @ 9 am

I just looked up Mt Tamapais nearby. It is one of those I never visited though I have been here since 1989. So, I am most likely to come. For those interested in a drive after coffee here is the route. https://maps.app.goo.gl/duZyC3QTXdmiQV1PA

Just be careful, as that is a VERY popular bicycling route on the weekends (I do it every week). As cyclists can take the full lane (it's a single lane in each direction), it can be very slow going. Also note that it is paid parking at the end of your route.

Just be careful, as that is a VERY popular bicycling route on the weekends (I do it every week). As cyclists can take the full lane (it's a single lane in each direction), it can be very slow going. Also note that it is paid parking at the end of your route.
Yes. I know that it is paid parking. So I expect few cars. Thanks for the heads up on the road.

Bumping this back to the top of the feed again for visibility. The weather still looks great for Sunday. I am reserving a table for all of us to sit together. Although this is intended to be an informal gathering, we would appreciate your RSVP so that we know how many to expect.

RSPV here.

Hey, why doesn't Lucid fly you to Chicago to host one of these?
We would love to see you at our Goose Island Owners Experience Event on April 27:

One last bump before tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all who RSVP'd!

244 Shoreline Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Date/Time
Sunday, 4/21 @ 9 am

One last bump before tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you all who RSVP'd!

244 Shoreline Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941

Date/Time
Sunday, 4/21 @ 9 am
I will be there. Just did RSVP

Met so many great folks today! Thank you for arranging this @mcr16!
1F2A2628.jpeg

It was great meeting you @OCDC and all the other owners in person today. I love hearing your stories!

Here are some more photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpeg
    IMG_0632.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0629.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0619.jpeg
    IMG_0619.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0616.jpeg
    IMG_0616.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0608.jpeg
    IMG_0608.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0601.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 11
Need to have one in the SLO area near me, so it'll be in the middle of the Bay and LA and everyone can join 😁
Yaaaaaassssss!

Back