6 weeks in

Redsled

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Had my touring for 6 weeks now, most fun I’ve ever had in a car.

Only gripes are around the software, seemingly same as others here:

-sometimes loses either front or rear cameras for no reason then comes back
-occasionally the ‘pay attention’ driver warning comes on when I’m looking straight ahead driving
-multiple incidents of all audio going away, but returns on reset
-Bluetooth has been super unreliable, hoping today’s update helps.

Beyond that, love the look on Hellcat owners’ faces when I leave them in the dust 😈

-occasionally the ‘pay attention’ driver warning comes on when I’m looking straight ahead driving

Beyond that, love the look on Hellcat owners’ faces when I leave them in the dust 😈
Thank you, @Redsled, for sharing. Have you contacted Customer Care regarding the issues you've made note of? You can reach them at 888-995-8243 or [email protected].

That “pay attention” really is annoying. Another member posted about it. He thought it was the eye glasses playing havoc with the camera. I also wear glasses. It became so bad that I turned it off in the settings menu. A poor work around but no more annoying lit up screen warning.

That “pay attention” really is annoying. Another member posted about it. He thought it was the eye glasses playing havoc with the camera. I also wear glasses. It became so bad that I turned it off in the settings menu. A poor work around but no more annoying lit up screen warning.
I would suggest to remove your appearances and set them up again.

I know a number of people have had issues with this. But I rarely get this warning. And when I do, it's when I'm actually not looking ahead as I should. I also wear glasses, and even sometimes sunglasses, and it doesnt' seem to have an effect for me.

One of those many things that seems to vary from person to person in the Lucid.

I do think steering wheel position can be an issue with this. The camera needs to be able to see your eyes. And if the wheel is positioned too high, it can obscure the camera's view.

Thank you. Good idea. When I did the walk through with the Lucid rep and he set everything up I was wearing the glasses. I will delete the old preference set up and set it up again. Guess I was too lazy to think of that. Thank you again.

Thank you, @Redsled, for sharing. Have you contacted Customer Care regarding the issues you've made note of? You can reach them at 888-995-8243 or [email protected].
Like Redsled, I have had my Touring for about six weeks. Twice I contacted Customer Care about issues with my car (front radar, charging port door), and a service advisor has never gotten back to me despite promises that they would. Not a very helpful response record to a new owner who otherwise loves the car. Even a response simply acknowledging my message would be more reassuring. Is it that they are understaffed and therefore prioritizing customer service requests?

Like Redsled, I have had my Touring for about six weeks. Twice I contacted Customer Care about issues with my car (front radar, charging port door), and a service advisor has never gotten back to me despite promises that they would. Not a very helpful response record to a new owner who otherwise loves the car. Even a response simply acknowledging my message would be more reassuring. Is it that they are understaffed and therefore prioritizing customer service requests?
I find customer care useful to a point. There seems to be a lack of a handoff when a service center needs to get involved. Best approach for me is to call the nearest service center and start over.

Hi, @RCP.

Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Marqie

Back