360-Degree Aerial View? Is it practical in real-life use?

Victor Osaka

For those who have received their Lucid Air. What's the scoop on the 360 Aerial View? useful?

If you get stuck behind some car or some object, I've used it to peek around that object to make sure my path was clear before backing up more or moving forward. It's useful because the camera view is real time and gives you a much more expansive view, if needed, while reversing. At least that's how I use it.

OH yea, the other major use is when pulling into a parking spot, the front camera sensor suite is great for avoiding hitting an object. The major downfall of the front camera though is that it will not tell you if you are about to scrape your under carriage on a curb or parking stop. The 360 view shows how much space you have before actually encountering the curb. I'll try and take a pic next time I use it for that specific function because that is what I use it for the most.

You know, I really appreciate you being so forthcoming with your daily experience with the Lucid Air Dream (as does everyone else on here, I'm sure).

Here's what I'm talking about with the parking.
20211214_133158.jpg
20211214_133153.jpg
20211214_133232.jpg
20211214_133307.jpg

Back