3.0 on Air

I figured out that it works if you turn curb rash alert off and back on, but the next time the car goes to sleep, it stops working again.

@marqie is there a fix for this?
Thanks for sharing. For anyone experiencing this concern, would you mind reporting it to [email protected]? Please include your VIN, timestamp, and any other relevant information you are able to provide.
 
Have finally downloaded and installed. In general, very impressed. Much of it is intuitive. I like for example that when I change the Navi on the "dash panel" to something else (ex. Audi) the Navi on the Pilot panel automatically pops up the window w/stats (miles to go, minutes to go, next turn) recognizing that this info is needed having disappeared above on the dash. Have also been able to save favorites on my Navi. Little things like that are pretty cool.

If I've missed something (this thread is 23 pages) I apologize in advance, but has anyone seen fit to post an FAQ or a "cool tips" about the new UX? I vaguely recall, for example hearing that you can customize the "cards" on the dash screen. Does such a page or post exist yet?
 
Back
Top