ceemore80

Cars
Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
W6R0FSFM
I found this on an article,
Link

Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 9.39.55 AM.png

Not sure if the deal is better compare to previous months.

When I was looking in Feb that lease payment was over $1000 with more down too - that’s a great deal

The net capital cost is very close to what I paid for a Touring (not GT) in late March. This price and monthly cost would be lower than my monthly payment if you also remove state tax. I'm in NJ and there's no tax for EV purchase.

My 2023 AGT config in February was $1551/ month for $0 down with 36 month/15,000miles.
1713533228398.png

Last edited:
Mine came about to around $550 for a 2023 AGT 18 mo $0 down with all the April incentives.
$550??? I got my GT in March and pay $900/month lease with $0 down. Also, in freakin' TX, you have to pay sales tax on the price, so I had to write a hefty check to get the vehicle.

Wow, these are great deals. If you amortize the $11k down and add the $604 per month, you get $1,215 per month with no money down for 18 months. Wow, that is nice.

Has anyone here received a 2023 GT if they ordered it within the last month?

My understanding from my SA is there are no more 23 GT left. where do you guys find these ?

Mine came about to around $550 for a 2023 AGT 18 mo $0 down with all the April incentives.
Is this for 7500 miles a year? Guessing so, as I got quoted $730 on a 2023 AGT with $0 down and 15,000 miles a year.

Although, I like the 2024 Grand Touring changes announced and tempted to cancel (as good of deal that the 2023 is) and get a 2024.

picked up my 2023 GT last week with 21 inch rims MSRP 136k I had $0 Down ( $2333 DAS--- 1st payment/ taxes/ Reg/fees/ taxes) 5k mile ( I did the calculation and it ends up being more cost effective to get the lowest mileage and pay penalty vs changing residual on the GT and getting more miles) Including So-Cal Tax at $536 for 18 months .
Since I usually drive 7 to 8K / year , Im baking in an additional $70 per month / $1250 for additoonal miles which still makes it the most amazing deal I have ever gotten on a lease! I am already worried about how quick 18 months will go by ! lol hoping For Gravity to impress by then .

Bdw , I sometimes see Air GT 2023 pop up on inventory ( usually costa mesa) for anyone that is intrested for these crazy deals so keep looking and happy hunting!

picked up my 2023 GT last week with 21 inch rims MSRP 136k I had $0 Down ( $2333 DAS--- 1st payment/ taxes/ Reg/fees/ taxes) 5k mile ( I did the calculation and it ends up being more cost effective to get the lowest mileage and pay penalty vs changing residual on the GT and getting more miles) Including So-Cal Tax at $536 for 18 months .
Since I usually drive 7 to 8K / year , Im baking in an additional $70 per month / $1250 for additoonal miles which still makes it the most amazing deal I have ever gotten on a lease! I am already worried about how quick 18 months will go by ! lol hoping For Gravity to impress by then .

Bdw , I sometimes see Air GT 2023 pop up on inventory ( usually costa mesa) for anyone that is intrested for these crazy deals so keep looking and happy hunting!
Very nice! When did you place your order? And did it have to be shipped from AZ to CA? Or was that a local deal?

Very nice! When did you place your order? And did it have to be shipped from AZ to CA? Or was that a local deal?
Thanks! It was an inventory new in Costa Mesa , Ca. Also note the deal included both $1250 referal and $5000 local pickup incentive.

Thanks! It was an inventory new in Costa Mesa , Ca. Also note the deal included both $1250 referal and $5000 local pickup incentive.
That makes sense. I was able to capture a very similar deal. However, I'm in wait mode until the car is shipped from AZ to Chicago. "The waiting is the hardest part." How has your experience been with the car? And what did you replace it with (or is this an add on)?

That makes sense. I was able to capture a very similar deal. However, I'm in wait mode until the car is shipped from AZ to Chicago. "The waiting is the hardest part." How has your experience been with the car? And what did you replace it with (or is this an add on)?
Its replacing my 530 bmw lease that is ending in a couple of months. The car is amazing and such an upgrade to my current fully loaded bmw and the deal was just too good to wait on my lease end so Im just racking up the miles on my current bmw and using the GT for joy rides and late night music listening till I return the bmw lol Delivery was seamless and everything has been great till now ( fingers crossed) . Good luck on your new GT and I am sure you will have an amazing time with it !

Is this for 7500 miles a year? Guessing so, as I got quoted $730 on a 2023 AGT with $0 down and 15,000 miles a year.

Although, I like the 2024 Grand Touring changes announced and tempted to cancel (as good of deal that the 2023 is) and get a 2024.

I got 10,000 miles per year. I did get referral credit and $5000 on site credit discount as well. I ordered about 3 weeks ago, got one of the final inventory ‘23 AGT

I got 10,000 miles per year. I did get referral credit and $5000 on site credit discount as well. I ordered about 3 weeks ago, got one of the final inventory ‘23 AGT
Any update on your delivery date? And has it been shipped from AZ?

Back