2023 Air GT April lease deal

If this had been the deal in Feb when I was looking I would have absolutely gone with an AGT but the lease payments were like $1200 with a decent amount down. Can’t believe these terms!

Very nice. I ordered mine on April 2nd and it still hasn't left AZ. How has your experience been with the car?

It’s been great so far, there was some noticeable panel gaps that I pointed out during delivery other than that no new surprises. Love the car and the drive. Excited for the new software release that addresses most of the common issues pointed out in the forums.

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Are there still any 2023s anywhere? If not, how does one go about checking prices on 18 month leases for 2024s? The website only shows 36 month leases. For example:

Air Pure $649/mo $5469 DAS
Touring $832/mo $6332 DAS
AGT $1227/mo $8727 DAS

Hi, I'm new to the forum. Are there still any 2023s anywhere? If not, how does one go about checking prices on 18 month leases for 2024s? The website only shows 36 month leases. For example:

Air Pure $649/mo $5469 DAS
Touring $832/mo $6332 DAS
AGT $1227/mo $8727 DAS
Click on details then select payment calculator and drop down menu chose lease term and miles per year. Price will adjust accordingly.

Click on details then select payment calculator and drop down menu chose lease term and miles per year. Price will adjust accordingly.
Thanks. Looks like I'm late to the party on 2023s.

Why are the 18 month leases cheaper monthly than the 24 and 36 month leases? Typically, longer leases are cheaper.

Yep typically longer term are cheaper. In this case, lucid is giving you the same credits and they work out better over 18 months than diving by 36 months. Very odd indeed! Never seen this but I took the deal. Pick up next week

Yep typically longer term are cheaper. In this case, lucid is giving you the same credits and they work out better over 18 months than diving by 36 months. Very odd indeed! Never seen this but I took the deal. Pick up next week
Congrats! What did you get and how much are you paying?

Why are the 18 month leases cheaper monthly than the 24 and 36 month leases? Typically, longer leases are cheaper.
My guess is they are banking on the shorter commitment and better deal to draw in more people for the time being. They need good news now, and this is a good way to generate it.

What happens in 18 months they can worry about later. By then, they'll have far more service centers that will need loaners, if nothing else. Meanwhile, they get to have better news during quarterly earnings calls, which will hold them over until at least Gravity starts shipping, or even better, the midrange models have at least been introduced.

My guess is they are banking on the shorter commitment and better deal to draw in more people for the time being. They need good news now, and this is a good way to generate it.

What happens in 18 months they can worry about later. By then, they'll have far more service centers that will need loaners, if nothing else. Meanwhile, they get to have better news during quarterly earnings calls, which will hold them over until at least Gravity starts shipping, or even better, the midrange models have at least been introduced.
i wonder if the aggressive incentives on the 18 month leases is part of their future TBD trade in/up program in time for the gravity.

Air pure RWD. 18 month lease / 10k per year. About $550 a month. Can’t beat that and if you can, I’m still happy with that low price for the car. Only issue is I think I’m going to love it and not want to return it as 18 months will fly by. We shall see!

Air pure RWD. 18 month lease / 10k per year. About $550 a month. Can’t beat that and if you can, I’m still happy with that low price for the car. Only issue is I think I’m going to love it and not want to return it as 18 months will fly by. We shall see!
Buy at end of lease

Picking up my 23 AGT this week. 18 months, $2500 total due at signing(first, tax and reg/title), 10,000 miles a year, $576 including tax in Massachusetts. Window sticker MSRP is $155,650. Car just got delivered from CA damaged so they need to replace rear bumper lower cover. Delivery set for 5/3.

Attachments

• IMG_2696.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 41
Picking up my 23 AGT this week. 18 months, $2500 total due at signing(first, tax and reg/title), 10,000 miles a year, $576 including tax in Massachusetts. Window sticker MSRP is $155,650. Car just got delivered from CA damaged so they need to replace rear bumper lower cover. Delivery set for 5/3.
Are those the 21s or 20s? How do you feel about driving those around Massachusetts?
I'm picking up my 23 GT on Monday but still ironing out the kinks on the lease. How was the process from order to delivery date?

Wow. Just wow. I got screwed compared to these numbers. Paying the same for an air pure rwd. What’s the residual at lease end?

Are those the 21s or 20s? How do you feel about driving those around Massachusetts?
I'm picking up my 23 GT on Monday but still ironing out the kinks on the lease. How was the process from order to delivery date?
21s. I’m ok with that purely because I prefer the design. I’ve had big wheels on my other cars and knock on wood never had a problem. Process has been absolutely awful. The communication has been terrible. It’s gotten delayed 2 times so far. I was supposed to pick up this past Friday. Confirmed with my SA Thursday evening for pick up following day at 1:00. Friday I get a text at 9:15am, the car wasn’t delivered. I mean come on. Then it got delivered and he told me it came in damaged. Not a single apology on either setback. Just frustrating. No one reaches out unless you text or call them.

Wow. Just wow. I got screwed compared to these numbers. Paying the same for an air pure rwd. What’s the residual at lease end?
Totally got lucky. Residual is $96,000. It will certainly get returned, I don’t anticipate it being worth anywhere close to that number.

Thanks Cam! Yea that’s an insane deal. Well done!

My residual is at 54k or so. I may end up buying it depending on market at that time. I guess that’s the only “upside” of my deal. Love the car, sure you will love it also.

Reactions: Cam
Back