20 inch Aero Stealth Tires replacement

Hbaeuerle

Cars
Lucid air
Hello,

I am taking delivery of my Pure 2024 RWD with the 20 inch Pirelli Areo Lite Stealth tires on Tuesday! Now these are apparently summer tires so and I live in South Jersey (outside Philadelphia) and winters can be wet and cold. Does anyone have experience with 20 inch All Season tires that may be better fit for the winter? if so what brand and model #?

thank you in advance!

Hello,

I am taking delivery of my Pure 2024 RWD with the 20 inch Pirelli Areo Lite Stealth tires on Tuesday! Now these are apparently summer tires so and I live in South Jersey (outside Philadelphia) and winters can be wet and cold. Does anyone have experience with 20 inch All Season tires that may be better fit for the winter? if so what brand and model #?

thank you in advance!
Would like to echo the above post if anyone has had good luck with a 20 in all season tire. I take delivery of my Touring w/stealth package on Monday!

I would suggest spending some time looking at Tire Rack for com site even if not buying there. Great reviews from Pros and users. Super tests. Plus, it will show if the tire is approved/rated for use on our heavy cars. Many of the great Conti and Michelin all weather performance tires for ICE cars simply are not weight rated for Lucid.

I have the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 all season tires on another car and absolutely love them for year round driving.

I'm in the same boat, might decide to get a set of nicer wheels with tires instead of switching out just the tires.

I replaced the 20” summer tires with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 All Season tires on my Touring and could not be happier. I too live in the Philadelphia area and the all seasons have performed well for me this past winter. Tires are XL load rated but do not have foam inserts. Not noticing a material change in the amount of road noise from the new tires and highly recommend them.

Congrats on the new purchase!

I would buy a new set of 19 inch wheels with winter tires. It will be easier to swap the wheels than just the tires.

Hello,

thank you in advance!
I sold my 20” OEM Aero Lite Wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport Summer EV Tires and purchased custom aluminum alloy wheels on Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Tires. I couldn’t be happier!

I would buy a new set of 19 inch wheels with winter tires. It will be easier to swap the wheels than just the tires.

There really is no practical need to switch back to the summer tires once he puts the all seasons on. There is little difference in performance between the 2 in most circumstances (and the OP owns a Pure model) based on reviews I’ve read/seen of both tires.

Back