2.1.3 Update

Just downloaded 2.1.3, it appeared ready for install while car was in process of charging. After installed, car was paused in forever charging state in loud BMS fan. I unplugged to stop charging, will take a for a spin to test 2.1.3 tomorrow.
Did you receive confirmation of a successful install?

Did you receive confirmation of a successful install?
Yes, and I’m impressed of new easy entry seat, it auto lower and slide back driver seat just like in Rivian EV; however, it is more practical use case for Air than R1S as Air entry is lower and narrower.

Yes, and I’m impressed of new easy entry seat, it auto lower and slide back driver seat just like in Rivian EV; however, it is more practical use case for Air than R1S as Air entry is lower and narrower.
Enjoy the test drive in the morning.

I think it really depends on your height/weight situation. I'm around 5'9" and 170 lbs. I haven't had any problem entering or exiting with the seat set up as I like it for driving. However, with this new feature when it is all the way down and to the rear I find myself almost falling into the seat. I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust it so it doesn't go quite as far down especially??? If not I'm probably going to turn it off.

For me the big win is when my wife, who is foot shorter, was the last driver. Sometimes the auto profile switches and the seat is automatically adjusted. Other times, not so much. My hope is that the easy entry/exit on her profile will make it easier for me to sit down when we switch drivers.

I talked to the Riviera Beach Service Center this morning. The Service Advisor recommended against trying the "nuclear" reset and was going to send a mobile tech out to assess the situation. However, she called a short while later to say the Service Manager thought the car needed to be brought in to the Service Center, so they're picking it up next Monday to haul it across the state . . . again.

Going to dinner this evening, the blind spot cameras that display when the turn signals are engaged also failed. The backup camera on the top glass cockpit display is now also showing "Unavailable" more frequently, and when it does display, the image looks a bit washed out, and there are two red horizontal lines across the image that weren't there before.

Due to Lucid's undertaking the expense to transport the car to a Service Center instead of sending out a mobile tech, I get the feeling that they've seen this problem before and already suspect what's going on.
Sounds like one of your cameras is broken. I seem to recall that the cameras are all daisy chained so if one breaks, they all stop working. If that's the case, it should be an easy fix once they figure out which one is bad. 🤞🏻

I think it really depends on your height/weight situation. I'm around 5'9" and 170 lbs. I haven't had any problem entering or exiting with the seat set up as I like it for driving. However, with this new feature when it is all the way down and to the rear I find myself almost falling into the seat. I'm wondering if there is a way to adjust it so it doesn't go quite as far down especially??? If not I'm probably going to turn it off.

I’m 5’7” and muscles memory have conditioned me how slant myself to enter without any issue. But when you enter the car carrying drink and bags, the entry space can be challenge. This is Lucid’s first iteration for “roomy easy entry seat”. Perhaps down the road user can adjust and save ‘default setting’ how far to move down and back. It’s great convenient feature to have for drivers who have challenging back problem.

I can’t wait to try other new features heading out soon this morning.

Sounds like one of your cameras is broken. I seem to recall that the cameras are all daisy chained so if one breaks, they all stop working. If that's the case, it should be an easy fix once they figure out which one is bad. 🤞🏻

I wondered if it was something like this. If so, however, the failure mode developed and spread over several days. The problem was intermittent at first, affecting only the birds-eye view, then became more frequent. Then it expanded to the rear- and front-view displays, again relatively infrequently at first and then becoming more frequent. Then yesterday it expanded to encompass the blind spot displays. The last few times out in the car none of the displays worked until, backing out of a parking space after dinner last night, the backup display came back on, although again washed out with the two red lines.

At least the radar/sonar sensors are still working, as I get a distance measurement when I'm pulling up to an object and a red warning flash when something is in my blind spot.

I didn't realize how dependent I had become on the superb camera displays of the Air until I had to get the car in and out of parking spaces without them.

For me the big win is when my wife, who is foot shorter, was the last driver. Sometimes the auto profile switches and the seat is automatically adjusted. Other times, not so much. My hope is that the easy entry/exit on her profile will make it easier for me to sit down when we switch drivers.
The easy entry is a global setting that will only show on the owner profile. D not worry when you cannot see the setting on your wife's profile. If you set it on the owner profile it should work on all profiles.

Still no updates for me....baaah!

Of course, they picked up the car on Monday afternoon .. it got to the SC yesterday, and today I see that 2.1.3 is available to install ... arrrghh !!! .. "missed it by 'that-much' " 🤨

I am still waiting, but I have been towards the end of the line for previous updates.

I am still waiting, but I have been towards the end of the line for previous updates.
@Bobby @hydbob @borski Do you think Lucid roles out based on when the car was activated to a purchaser's account? And maybe second owners are entered with their subsequent activation dates and are at the end of the que?

@Bobby @hydbob @borski Do you think Lucid roles out based on when the car was activated to a purchaser's account? And maybe second owners are entered with their subsequent activation dates and are at the end of the que?
No, it seems random. Other second owners can chime in but they seem to get updates on the same random time as first owners.

Since downloading 2.1.3 three days ago, I've found the birds-eye-view is malfunctioning about half the time, and the rear view in the upper screen is also sporadically malfunctioning, though less frequently. I've parked the car while we are in restaurants long enough for the system to reset, and I've also rebooted the infotainment screens using the "Air" logo reset method, to no avail. Here's what I'm seeing:

View attachment 13567

View attachment 13568
I just had cameras go out on my AGT delivered April 2022. Was told there was a known bad batch of cameras and all mine had to be replaced and recalibrated. Was told no reset works

I just had cameras go out on my AGT delivered April 2022. Was told there was a known bad batch of cameras and all mine had to be replaced and recalibrated. Was told no reset works

Interesting. Our car was delivered in March 2022.

Completely random draw from what I see over 16 months ownership.

No, it seems random. Other second owners can chime in but they seem to get updates on the same random time as first owners.
I have car #40 and sometimes I have gotten updates very early, and other times a day or two after Initial roll out. Seems random.

Back