LUCI GT

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230427-095728.webp

We already have that with a prior update???

They've done more optimizations, so same notes but more robust!

I have one flaw with this update. I have a long driveway and when backing out the rearview camera turns off before I exit the driveway. This did not happen on previous versions.

I have one flaw with this update. I have a long driveway and when backing out the rearview camera turns off before I exit the driveway. This did not happen on previous versions.
Are you driving faster than 17MPH? I thought that's when the cameras turn off.

Are you driving faster than 17MPH? I thought that's when the cameras turn off.
No, What is strange is that the backup camera cuts off before the end of the driveway but the 360 cameras stay on. When I start backing out the 360 camera is usually still warming up so it seems when the 360 camera finally comes on its around the time the reverse camera is cutting off.

That’s a quick back-to-back release
I'm reading this as, 2.0.59 was broken so they're making it actually work this time. Like for the initial release of scheduled charging.

The software has already gotten to the point where I am quite happy with it for the way I use my car. All these additional updates are just gravy on top!

I got the update as well. Happy with the current state of the software...and the two additions that would make things even better would be Android Auto and significantly improved key fob detection. I can find myself standing next to the car just waiting.

I got the update as well. Happy with the current state of the software...and the two additions that would make things even better would be Android Auto and significantly improved key fob detection. I can find myself standing next to the car just waiting.
I have resorted to just going up to the front door and pushing it in. Seems to wake up way faster than anything else. My key fob hardly even ever works when I double press it to unlock.

I have resorted to just going up to the front door and pushing it in. Seems to wake up way faster than anything else. My key fob hardly even ever works when I double press it to unlock.
Have you changed the battery? Have you tried mobile key?

I've only had the car 3 weeks, I didn't expect that would be a problem.

I've only had the car 3 weeks, I didn't expect that would be a problem.
Try those two solutions. I only use mobile key. Who know how old that fob battery is or if it’s a bad batch.

I should clarify that when I'm in the garage working on other things the car is constantly unlocking and locking so that part of the proximity seems to work (too aggressively). However, when I walk out from Costco after the car has been asleep I'm near the back trying to open the trunk and look like a fool waiting for it to unlock itself. I have mobile key activated on my phone as well as the key fob my pocket and it still doesn't unlock.

No, What is strange is that the backup camera cuts off before the end of the driveway but the 360 cameras stay on. When I start backing out the 360 camera is usually still warming up so it seems when the 360 camera finally comes on its around the time the reverse camera is cutting off.
So they fixed one thing and broke another? Hmmm perhaps contact CS or a reboot to see if it gets fixed.

I am still on 2.0.61 and the surround camera does not work period and the backup does work but only in the backup mode not in Park. Hope to find out more tomorrow when Mobile Tech shows up.

I should clarify that when I'm in the garage working on other things the car is constantly unlocking and locking so that part of the proximity seems to work (too aggressively). However, when I walk out from Costco after the car has been asleep I'm near the back trying to open the trunk and look like a fool waiting for it to unlock itself. I have mobile key activated on my phone as well as the key fob my pocket and it still doesn't unlock.
It’s working as designed, not kidding either 😂. Note: I did not say ideal 🤪.

If you lock the car with either the fob (just lock twice and you’ll hear a honk) or the valet card, it will disable proximity sensing until you walk a significant distance away and come back, or push in the handles to unlock.

Just an fyi

Try those two solutions. I only use mobile key. Who know how old that fob battery is or if it’s a bad batch.
I use mobile key and must wait as welll at drivers door or wave the phone near window to get it to wake up. Also if I open trunk and then close it lucid locks the doors as I walk to drivers door and still wait. Still needs work.

I use mobile key and must wait as welll at drivers door or wave the phone near window to get it to wake up. Also if I open trunk and then close it lucid locks the doors as I walk to drivers door and still wait. Still needs work.
Agree. Needs to detect phone better. I'm not sure waving the phone has any effect, but at least you can look ridiculous doing it!

I also use mobile key and a lot of times the car doesn’t detect it. Thats the biggest issue I have right now. I mentioned it in a recent video I made. If that worked better I would be golden. For the most part though I’m happy with the software even with the minor glitches here and there.

Back