DAY

Verified Owner
Got 2.0.56 for plug and charge issue.
IMG_6913.jpg

Does it make EA charging easier and faster?

I also haven't had any problems with PNC but I have seen multiple instances of the EA charger throttling up and down on the Kw delivered. Hopefully this will also settle that problem and help us get higher charging rates??

I also haven't had any problems with PNC but I have seen multiple instances of the EA charger throttling up and down on the Kw delivered. Hopefully this will also settle that problem and help us get higher charging rates??
Agree, plug and charge also has worked fine for me. BUT… I have been getting much lower rates than expected. Recently, I went to a EA 350, 16% battery and 20 minutes of preconditioning. The highest I got was 190. Well that’s not too bad, it certainly isn’t as high as expected.

My EA charging experience have been stellar recently. Plug and charge worked very time.
I just assumed that the inability to charge was an EA issue that affected all of us. On chargers that always worked, I now can’t charge without calling EA to initiate the charge. Maybe I’m one of the people that this will help.

Just got it too and installed. I was surprised, I've only had my car 3 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20230306_203734.jpg
    20230306_203734.jpg
    832.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot_20230306_205133_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230306_205133_One UI Home.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 20230306_204940.jpg
    20230306_204940.jpg
    922.8 KB · Views: 208
I'm thinking they are sending this update out to Touring and Pure owners first since they seem to have been having the PNC problems.

Agree, plug and charge also has worked fine for me. BUT… I have been getting much lower rates than expected. Recently, I went to a EA 350, 16% battery and 20 minutes of preconditioning. The highest I got was 190. Well that’s not too bad, it certainly isn’t as high as expected.
I hear you. I just got back from a mini road trip and went to 3 EA 350 chargers. Best I got was 90 kwh. Lowest 60 kwh. Ended up switching to the open 150 kwh and got 138 kwh. But PnC went flawlessly on all charges

I just installed this update. Very interested to see what it does if anything. I have a Touring. I have never been successful with just plugging in at EA. I always have to unplug then replug in, then open the Lucid app, choose EA and select my charger. I've also averaged about 75kW charging speed with a max of 140kW. LUCID did reach out to me via private message on this forum to ask for details about a terrible charging experience I had at EA which finally got fixed by resetting my car. I provided them with extensive details about that experience and I'm hoping feedback like this from me and others allows them to diagnose and cure these issues. Fingers crossed.

I just installed this update. Very interested to see what it does if anything. I have a Touring. I have never been successful with just plugging in at EA. I always have to unplug then replug in, then open the Lucid app, choose EA and select my charger. I've also averaged about 75kW charging speed with a max of 140kW. LUCID did reach out to me via private message on this forum to ask for details about a terrible charging experience I had at EA which finally got fixed by resetting my car. I provided them with extensive details about that experience and I'm hoping feedback like this from me and others allows them to diagnose and cure these issues. Fingers crossed.
Ok good to know. So maybe it does more than just the PNC. Hopefully increased Kw as well.

Were you on a “balanced” EA station? I had a 7% SoC and 20+ min of pre conditioning, highest was 180 on a brand new 350 unit that opened 3 days prior all due to someone else charging on the paired stall. Was definitely disappointed as I’d routinely get 175 on the older model 150s…good ol EA..

Were you on a “balanced” EA station? I had a 7% SoC and 20+ min of pre conditioning, highest was 180 on a brand new 350 unit that opened 3 days prior all due to someone else charging on the paired stall. Was definitely disappointed as I’d routinely get 175 on the older model 150s…good ol EA..
By any chance, are you referring to the Santa Rosa chargers?

I've been having problems with scheduled charging. Hopefully this update fixes it.

I've been having problems with scheduled charging. Hopefully this update fixes it.
It seems that this is more for plug-and-charge. What kind of issues are you having with scheduling?

Back