Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
20230126_210606.jpg

Thanks @dawktah LucidGT for this picture!

Baby steps.

I’m guessing this will help with reliability of the proximity lock / unlock?

Mine has been pretty consistent, but I know a lot of folks have been having trouble with that.

Now they will open and close automatically 😝

Same…maybe we’ll get to say “open sesame”?
My son does this everyday when I pick him up from school and it works every time!

I love this update! The other day my doors kept opening and closing themselves, no matter how hard I closed the door.

My son does this everyday when I pick him up from school and it works every time!
Smart boy (and Dad)…the thing is, this is the thing, and always will be…just completed 900 mile drive tonight (Subaru) from Twin Cities to Denver to drop off daughter at her first solo apartment…opening doors and carrying furniture continues until you just can’t. But, it always feels right, so the magic continues.

My driver door will not "latch" closed. I hear the motor trying, but needs to be SLAMMED. Started happening 6 weeks after picked up. Service is coming out next week for that plus inoperable driver window, thermometer 10+/- degrees high.
I also get "flashed" at night a lot as though my high beams are on. Anyone else experience getting "flashed"? Tech said he would check that as well.

Yes, I get flashed as though I have my high beams on but I'm almost positive I don't.

My driver door will not "latch" closed. I hear the motor trying, but needs to be SLAMMED. Started happening 6 weeks after picked up. Service is coming out next week for that plus inoperable driver window, thermometer 10+/- degrees high.
I also get "flashed" at night a lot as though my high beams are on. Anyone else experience getting "flashed"? Tech said he would check that as well.
I did have a problem with my driver's door not "soft closing". Took it into Service and they replaced a mechanism and since then its worked fine. I haven't had any other problems with my doors and the car unlocks and locks perfectly. I'm hoping this update won't cause any new problems.

He ordered "parts" 3 weeks ago, hope they are the mechanisms that fix door and window. Embarrassing SLAMMING the door of a new car after getting a coffee at a busy convenience store lot.

So what is the consensus, update or not update to 2.0.50? I do not have any major issues with the car except the usual music, backup Camera, phone, nothing I can’t live with for now until summer and the AC. Will get the tint this time and hope that helps.

The soft close doors are the highlight right now.

I did have a problem with my driver's door not "soft closing". Took it into Service and they replaced a mechanism and since then its worked fine. I haven't had any other problems with my doors and the car unlocks and locks perfectly. I'm hoping this update won't cause any new problems.
My drivers door always soft close. Is that normal? My Mercedes only soft closed if I barely used any force to close the door.

My drivers door always soft close. Is that normal? My Mercedes only soft closed if I barely used any force to close the door.
All 4 doors should soft close and mine have without any issues from day one 🤞🤞🙏.

Just got the notice and now I am not sure if I should wait or not.

I do not believe they will push another version if they hear issues. I will wait for a day or two.

Back