Just got off the phone with CS and was told that they are planning to turn off SiriusXM beta in readiness for production, hence why it is no longer working. I questioned if this was applicable to everyone or a gradual turn off. He could not answer that question. It would be interesting to know if anyone else is experiencing the same connectivity issue with SiriusXM radio all of a sudden after the latest software update.

You mean in the latest software update? Are you sure of that? Nothing of such was mentioned.
I read it when I tapped on the version - short description of the update.

Did you reset after updating?
Yes, I always do a valet card reset after updating. I don’t know what the heck happened while I played golf yesterday, but by the time I came back my cameras worked and my doors auto locked for the first time in 3 weeks. I’ve probably done 7 valet cars resets in the last 3 weeks, but playing golf “fixed” my largest issues. Hopefully next time I play golf my mobile keys start to work.

With the new update is the “COUNT DOWN CAR GOING TO SLEEP” new. I have never seen it before and it popped up twice today while charging. Thank you for any input.

Yes, I always do a valet card reset after updating. I don’t know what the heck happened while I played golf yesterday, but by the time I came back my cameras worked and my doors auto locked for the first time in 3 weeks. I’ve probably done 7 valet cars resets in the last 3 weeks, but playing golf “fixed” my largest issues. Hopefully next time I play golf my mobile keys start to work.
PGA Tour here you come ???? :)

This is bizarre but I have not had any issues other the usual back up camera one until this update. I now find that the car sometimes takes forever (up to 5 mins) to wake up with the mobile key. key fob works fine. Also the soft close on my rear door stopped working and I have to bang it shut (this may be mechanical and unrelated to the update of course)

I hadn't received 2.0.48 yet so texted Customer Care this morning. They were very responsive. Said they had to engage Engineering, but got back to me quickly. Interestingly they sent 2.0.47, which I had already installed. Anyway, installed that(again?), then reached out to them to push .48.

No issues since the install. Cameras all fine, XM working well. I did do a valet card reboot after each update.

I do need to follow-up with Customer Care to find out why I don't seem to be receiving these updates, but pleased with their responsiveness.

Finally got the notification that .48 was available for my car. Downloaded and installed it this morning. It was my first OTA update since getting my Lucid. At first, I thought it bricked my car because my app showed 0% progress on the installation screen for what felt like forever. In reality it may have been 7-10 minutes. Then finally the bar started moving across and it finished fairly quickly. I took @borski 's advice and performed a reset after installation was complete. Did both the turn signal and valet card resets which was probably overkill but it was also to simply practice them for future use (hopefully not needed). So far cameras and everything have been working and responsive. Fingers crossed it stays that way.
I thought it was just me with it sitting at 0% for what seemed like an eternity.
I was at work thinking the worst!

Looks like another update is inbound…….

BE7D4288-8F2D-43E6-8007-AAC6F5479C72.jpeg

Is this a device that shows uploaded as actually downloaded to the car? I know there are some routers on here that display it this way.

I love updates!
No. The uploads are correct. Lucid collects ALOT of data

After this update, neither the pilot or cockpit panels cameras work, at all. Pretty bad update for me since it “fixed” a problem I wasn’t having and caused a new one.
I updated to .48 and did the blinker reset. Car worked fine for a day. Today the backup camera was unavailable when I backed out of garage. They did not work on my short trip. When I returned home to park in the garage the forward camera/sensors were unavailable. These are new problems for me with this update. Will try another reset.

I updated to .48 and did the blinker reset. Car worked fine for a day. Today the backup camera was unavailable when I backed out of garage. They did not work on my short trip. When I returned home to park in the garage the forward camera/sensors were unavailable. These are new problems for me with this update. Will try another reset.
I've had these issues happen in the last few updates but has been happening since day one. It's the bug that never disappears! I've put it in the basket of "it is what it is' and given up reporting to Lucid because it just seems they can't figure out these camera bugs so no point beating a dead horse......

I've had these issues happen in the last few updates but has been happening since day one. It's the bug that never disappears! I've put it in the basket of "it is what it is' and given up reporting to Lucid because it just seems they can't figure out these camera bugs so no point beating a dead horse......
Actually, the backup camera is a mandated safety feature. If it isn't working 100% reliably, Lucid MUST fix. I'm sure that they are working on it, but if it becomes more severe, it will most likely get reported to the NHTSA

I have an going list of issue with this last update:

1) my music tends to garble at times
2) my gps voice tends to garble as well at times
3) my 360 camera view is non-functional. Doesnt come up and you cant even click on it
4) my lane departure that was set to OFF keeps turning back on every 2nd or 3rd drive
5) my heated seats/steering wheel dont turn off once the car goes to sleep every so often

I have an going list of issue with this last update:

4) my lane departure that was set to OFF keeps turning back on every 2nd or 3rd drive
I too have issue #4 on your list. I set to off but it turns itself on every few drives.

Back