Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
It was a rather quick OTA update!
A8AE6AB2-A28B-47E9-9CFD-1207F002FA09.jpeg

Got it too. Surprising that the perfectly functional headlights made it to the top of the list for a performance improvement 🤣

Installed it this morning and the surround view camera stopped working after the update. Will inmate a a valet card reset later this morning and hopefully that resolves the issue

It was weird getting an onslaught of updates around the holidays and then a period of silence. Fingers still crossed for CarPlay this month.

This was a quick turnaround for the reported headlight issues. Curious if the issues were addressed for the individuals who were actively experiencing the problem.

I was having the headlight bug and it was pretty repeatable so I hope this is the fix. I’ll have to wait until dusk tonight to try it out.

Installed it this morning and the surround view camera stopped working after the update. Will inmate a a valet card reset later this morning and hopefully that resolves the issue
I hope I don’t run into the same issue. My car was working very well on .47

I hope I don’t run into the same issue. My car was working very well on .47
Tried the reset and that did not resolve the issue. 360 view is no longer showing up. I will call customer support later this evening. I had no issues with .47

This is the first update after I took delivery on the 30th. From what you guys are saying, should I wait to update or will the car auto update by default?

Tried the reset and that did not resolve the issue. 360 view is no longer showing up. I will call customer support later this evening. I had no issues with .47
Try the Bobby reset. I've used that in a prior instance where the 360 view went out and it fixed the issue.

This is the first update after I took delivery on the 30th. From what you guys are saying, should I wait to update or will the car auto update by default?
It will not auto update, don’t fall more than 2 updates behind. I would say update, I did 🤷‍♂️

I'm hoping for one more minor bugfix update soon to make the cameras more reliable.

It will not auto update, don’t fall more than 2 updates behind. I would say update, I did 🤷‍♂️
I will be watching what others say about this update because I do not seem to have any real issues with .47. I guess there is no android auto update in .48. That will get me interested. My car did not yet get the update anyway.

I have always done it from the beginning on 1.x. It’s never been an issue for me.

I will be watching what others say about this update because I do not seem to have any real issues with .47. I guess there is no android auto update in .48. That will get me interested. My car did not yet get the update anyway.
I’ve always updated as soon as it was available. Sure I get bugs, but they are basically inevitable. Fix one, another pops up. So I just try to stay current. There is something in the contract you signed that states you must update within 30 days of it being available in order to maintain your warranty. So waiting is fine, just don’t wait too long

Try the Bobby reset. I've used that in a prior instance where the 360 view went out and it fixed the issue.
Thanks for the suggestion. Will try it out later this afternoon

I'm hoping for one more minor bugfix update soon to make the cameras more reliable.
The cameras are becoming a pain in the ass. In the early 2.X days I thought they finally had fixed the issues but as more updates came out they just seemed to get more unreliable with each update. They're just so hit and miss though that it's impossible to figure out what causes the issue. One minute everything is working fine, next minute there is lag, next minute the surround view isn't working or the top screen camera feed isn't working then it all goes back to working again with no intervention.

Back