I hadn't experienced that bug, and haven't spent much time here lately. Hope it fixes their issues!

The cameras are becoming a pain in the ass. In the early 2.X days I thought they finally had fixed the issues but as more updates came out they just seemed to get more unreliable with each update. They're just so hit and miss though that it's impossible to figure out what causes the issue. One minute everything is working fine, next minute there is lag, next minute the surround view isn't working or the top screen camera feed isn't working then it all goes back to working again with no intervention.
I have to wonder if there's a hardware or firmware difference at play. My cameras have had very little issue, with the exception of a very occasional surround view not coming up when I first fire up the car. Closing the camera view and reopening it always fixes it for me. Clearly, you and others have much larger camera issues.

Tried the reset and that did not resolve the issue. 360 view is no longer showing up. I will call customer support later this evening. I had no issues with .47
This is the first update after I took delivery on the 30th. From what you guys are saying, should I wait to update or will the car auto update by default?
No issues to report after the update.

Just received my message as well. Maybe we get Dancing Headlights 🤪
I don’t see it, my car says 2.0.47 you’re up to date, I’ve never done a software update yet, how do I know when it’s available to me?

I don’t see it, my car says 2.0.47 you’re up to date, I’ve never done a software update yet, how do I know when it’s available to me?
White dot in the app on the shield icon.

Thank you, since I’ve never done this before, I’m not sure how it works, there is no dot, are the updates rolled out in tiers?

I have to wonder if there's a hardware or firmware difference at play. My cameras have had very little issue, with the exception of a very occasional surround view not coming up when I first fire up the car. Closing the camera view and reopening it always fixes it for me. Clearly, you and others have much larger camera issues.
Perhaps there are differences. I have never had any serious camera issue. Just sometimes comes up more slowly than I would like. But I have not experienced the issues described.

I am hoping this update brings in two things:
  1. Efficiency - these lights are pretty powerful. I am imagining every time vehicle locks/unlocks and it goes through the light transition, it will be burning heavy charge
  2. Lights turning with the turn of steering wheel - If I am not wrong this has been promised as a feature to avoid hitting curbs etc
One difference I noticed is in the music menu - the different options start showing up on landing screen and favorites show up below that depending on what is selected (FM Radio/SiriusXM etc.). Not sure if I am noticing it for the first time right now or this has existed before and now it just lands on the home page

Anyone know what is the actual headlight improvement?

After the .47 update we had an incident leaving a restaurant at night in which the headlights would not turn on, either via the auto setting which was engaged or by pushing the headlight button. We had to reset the car to get them working again. A couple of other posters also reported odd headlight behavior after the .47 update.

@Alex posted a video a long time ago. Maybe he can re-post that. It is a bit subtle in that it turns on/off a portion of the array to "steer" the light.
Here’s a topic link of the video, although it’s quite old and the headlight behavior may have changed:

Back