2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

For what it is worth, got update 2.0.13 last night and my navigation system is fixed. The app had it in the North Atlantic and car was stuck at my home.

That could be one. The top bar should be status indicator bar instead of drop down command menu. Alexa status, cellular status, WiFi status… and more down the road.

I also think there would be least access menus like Infotainment, Streaming, HomeLink on that side of menu blocked by steering wheel.
I digress, but I would love the ability to have a favorites tab in that space, which could be programmed for things such as 1 touch Tidal.

Just finished installing 2.0.15! Haven't driven her yet because it's raining and she's clean. But wow! She finally remembers what time zone I'm in! We're road trippin' tomorrow, can't wait!

Started the update here. Both keys in and about 1hr 30 mins remaining. Still says I am at 2%.

I must have the stealth update. I'm going to try turning it off and on again...which is about the only function I have. Someone turned on the heated seats and I have no way to turn them off ... unless I can do this from the phone?

Also, is there a way to tell what version I have from the phone? screens are dead.

I must have the stealth update. I'm going to try turning it off and on again...which is about the only function I have. Someone turned on the heated seats and I have no way to turn them off ... unless I can do this from the phone?

Also, is there a way to tell what version I have from the phone? screens are dead.

What happened? Are you trying to update to 2.0.15? Mine was stuck at 5% forever, then 6%, then 29% then done. I don’t think the percentages are at all linear.

I suspect the main menu bar will be expanded from 4 to 8 as suggested by newly allocated empty space.
View attachment 6115
I would hope so, because currently this is a waste of space, although the steering wheel covers the view and maybe that’s why it’s blank.

MOAU completed and very happy with the interface speed improvements. No bugs so far, everything working as designed.

Look forward to the next update with highway assist.

Anyone with the Gamma build have the Highway assist version yet? That would be a number higher than 2.0.15

All done. Was @30% at about 30 minutes to go. They gave a proper timing of 115 mins.
The screen on the phone said 115 minutes but on the console in the car it said 155 minutes and I believe that is what it took for it to complete but I did not go and check until several minutes after the expiration of 155 Minutes.

That is what I am trying to find out as well. I do not know.
2.0.15 does not have Highway Assist, and neither did the equivalent version for the beta users. The very next version does/did.

Back