2.0.15 - The MOAU - Mother Of All Updates

I accidentally installed 2.0.15 and got so excited I forgot to leave my fob in the car. Does this present an issue? Any way to update the fob later?
Just drive with it later for more than 10 minutes

2.0.18 showed up for me like 12 hours after 15. Definitely rolling out fast.

We can get lost in all of the posts and details and everything but it's pretty amazing how much better the experience is as soon as you update to "UX2.0". Wow.

Just got 0.15, the UI is amazingly better. Like a different piece of software completely. Can't wait for 0.18 and highway assist. Hopefully I get that before I have to drive 3 hours for Thanksgiving

Oh, something else I noticed that I don't think I've seen mentioned here. The navigation will now actually find all of the electrify America outlets in your area.

Even after more than ten minutes I had to also reselect the profile detection for the key fob in Settings
That's a separate issue 😃. The 10 min drive was just to update the fob firmware

update the fob firmware
I thought I read the instructions before installing .15 but I don't recall it mentioning keeping the fob with the car. Where is that documented, under Learn More? Perhaps I should have learned more first?

Charge port not closing after ea charge session and power removed and car driven I would think the port would close by it self no blockage had to try a few times manually then it did close FYi 2.20View attachment 6324
This happened to me also one time on the same software version. I think they need to add a feature in future OTA where you are notified on the dashboard with a permanent alert until you acknowledge the alert if the charging port gets stuck open.

2.0.15 installed tonight, definitely major improvements in responsiveness. I did have to reboot though as there was no audio immediately after the update
2.0.18 and 2.0.24 installed back to back this afternoon, looking forward to trying highway assist

what does 2.0.24 include?
1667594738098.png

FWIW I'd have thought that the car needs to be awake to download updates, but it seems not. I kept mine away most of the afternoon yesterday, and it didn't download anything. But at 3am from a sleep state it pulled down 3.5GB and was ready to update in the morning.

I thought I read the instructions before installing .15 but I don't recall it mentioning keeping the fob with the car. Where is that documented, under Learn More? Perhaps I should have learned more first?
Yes, I found that under the Learn More section along with the typical snippets of what the update changes will be. As others here have said it does not seem to be a big deal and keeping key fob in car for 10 minutes is said to accomplish same thing.

05141B98-2DF5-4D95-9800-73D2C8AAE94B.jpeg

In case anyone is interested, 2.0.15 is a 5.23GB download. Got it last night.

Reactions: Bel
Does someone have a link to information that says that the fobs' firmware can be updated well after 2.0.15 is installed by leaving them in the car?

Back