Worlds first lowered Lucid Air Dream…… I think

mmassey33

Cars
Lucid Air Dream edition P
DE Number
I’ve loved this car but it’s always felt too high for me. I’ve tried for a year to find someone to help me get this thing to a good height but no one was interested till I got in touch with Eibach they were kind enough to do some R&D and make a perfect spring for it. I’ve driven it for a few thousand miles and love the ride quality and height! Springs should be out in a few months
DSC01931.jpeg

I’ve loved this car but it’s always felt too high for me. I’ve tried for a year to find someone to help me get this thing to a good height but no one was interested till I got in touch with Eibach they were kind enough to do some R&D and make a perfect spring for it. I’ve driven it for a few thousand miles and love the ride quality and height! Springs should be out in a few months View attachment 14748
How much lower is it? It looks the same height to me lol

I’ve loved this car but it’s always felt too high for me. I’ve tried for a year to find someone to help me get this thing to a good height but no one was interested till I got in touch with Eibach they were kind enough to do some R&D and make a perfect spring for it. I’ve driven it for a few thousand miles and love the ride quality and height! Springs should be out in a few months View attachment 14748
Do you have a closer side view of the car?

How much lower is it? It looks the same height to me lol
Lol it’s mild for sure! 1.1 in in the front and 1.0 in in the rear. It doesn’t look drastic but next to a stock car it’s a huge diff imo. I think it just compliments the wheel setup

Felt too high? The front bottoms out if you take any incline too quickly. I agree - doesn't look too different to me. Digging the matte gold tho 👍🏻
You bottom out!? Wow take it slower lol the clearance is massive at stock height and I feel like I still have a lot of clearance now. But that wheel gap was waaay to much for me. It’s just a 1.1 front and 1.0 rear just enough for me.

I’ll get one this was a quick photo
Thanks... looking forward to it. After lowering, were you able to get the alignment close the factory specs? Wondering if Lucid designed the adjustments enough to compensate for the additional camber, caster, and toe after lowering. Tesla wasn't very adjustable.

Looks good.

But someone on the engineering team is going to throw his pen on the table and say, see I told you we didn't need to spend so much time on the shock and spring combo.

How does the suspension feel when you start playing with the drive modes?

Looks good.

But someone on the engineering team is going to throw his pen on the table and say, see I told you we didn't need to spend so much time on the shock and spring combo.

How does the suspension feel when you start playing with the drive modes?
It feels great they ever so slightly increased the spring rates it’s almost unnoticeable gives you the slightest stiffer feel in sprint but not much difference. Apparently we had a reverse rake so they just leveled it out.

Thanks... looking forward to it. After lowering, were you able to get the alignment close the factory specs? Wondering if Lucid designed the adjustments enough to compensate for the additional camber, caster, and toe after lowering. Tesla wasn't very adjustable.
Hey once Eibach installed them they said alignment wasn’t an issue. I’m taking it in to another shop to check again but feels stock.

Back