Worlds first lowered Lucid Air Dream…… I think

Just to frame it a little better in my mind and see the difference

Before
IMG_0646.jpeg

After
IMG_0645.jpeg

Did you/they have to adjust the height level tab sensors. Does it throw any codes on the computer. Do you know if it voids any suspension or other warranty(s)

You bottom out!? Wow take it slower lol the clearance is massive at stock height and I feel like I still have a lot of clearance now.
That’s bananas. Where do you live?

I don’t bottom out on speed bumps, but driveways constantly. No amount of slowing down and taking them at an angle helps.

That’s bananas. Where do you live?

I don’t bottom out on speed bumps, but driveways constantly. No amount of slowing down and taking them at an angle helps.
You must have some steep driveways no bottom
Out here ever yet

You must have some steep driveways no bottom
Out here ever yet
I mean, it’s CA. It’s very hilly here. My driveway alone will rip off the rubber airfoils on front if you’re not careful lol.

I mean, it’s CA. It’s very hilly here. My driveway alone will rip off the rubber airfoils on front if you’re not careful lol.
I live in CA but SoCal but I can imagine my work has a terrible entrance it barely makes it thought about repaving it haha but it was fine

I honestly can't imagine the car being any lower than it is. I have to more careful with this than any car I've ever had. The front bottoms out on my driveway unless I'm very slow or come in at an angle. The parking garage at work is worse. It has high speed bumps and on the main exit the car body bottoms out on if I'm doing over 5mph or if anyone's in the back seat. It wasn't a good sound to hear it hit the rise in pavement, but it didn't seem to cause any damage.

I live in CA but SoCal but I can imagine my work has a terrible entrance it barely makes it thought about repaving it haha but it was fine
Do you know if they will have different options for the Eibach springs? Different lowering heights or spring rates?

Do you know if they will have different options for the Eibach springs? Different lowering heights or spring rates?
I’m assuming only if the market grows or demand. I’m surprised they even did this. I don’t feel like most lucid owners would even do this lol most probably think it’s too wild haha
I can send you the spring rates and details if you like

I honestly can't imagine the car being any lower than it is. I have to more careful with this than any car I've ever had. The front bottoms out on my driveway unless I'm very slow or come in at an angle. The parking garage at work is worse. It has high speed bumps and on the main exit the car body bottoms out on if I'm doing over 5mph or if anyone's in the back seat. It wasn't a good sound to hear it hit the rise in pavement, but it didn't seem to cause any damage.
Seriously!? Wow never had and issues before or now. You must have a dramatic angle that sucks!

Can you ask them if they can get it real low like this ?? I love this look and want to know if it’s possible

IMG_0660.jpeg
IMG_0645.jpeg

Did you/they have to adjust the height level tab sensors. Does it throw any codes on the computer. Do you know if it voids any suspension or other warranty(s)
No sensors went off throws zero codes. Warranty idk I’m a don’t ask kinda guy haha but for what it’s worth the service tech guys said hell yeah lower it I’m sure it’ll be fine. Also I tried to get the sapphire springs but not luck yet not sure if they’ll ever sell them sure they’d have to?

Can you ask them if they can get it real low like this ?? I love this look and want to know if it’s possible

View attachment 14784View attachment 14785
I’m sure they can but honestly if you truly wanna go that low you’d be better off with a airbag system I’m not a fan of airbags but for you to be able to function I’d assume you’d need the adjustability they offer. I tried to get KW to make me a front axle lift system coilover but their requirements were RIDICULOUS imo so didn’t go that route.

Last edited:
I’m assuming only if the market grows or demand. I’m surprised they even did this. I don’t feel like most lucid owners would even do this lol most probably think it’s too wild haha
I can send you the spring rates and details if you like
That's be great if you can. Just curious... wonder if I can still create the same rake as stock.

Back