RESOLVED Wiper issues

Yogujuhere

Cars
Lucid Air
Does anyone have a solution to replacing these wipers with a better aftermarket set?

It feels like these wipers just smear the water around and it kind of smudges certain areas.

It definetely affects visibility

Does anyone have a solution to replacing these wipers with a better aftermarket set?

It feels like these wipers just smear the water around and it kind of smudges certain areas.

I've never had issues with the wipers, and I like them. Maybe your solution is to clean them thoroughly and ceramic coat the windshield? Or contact Lucid Service

I'm definitely in the same boat. My wipers have been garbage since day 1 and just don't do a good job at clearing the water without streaks or sheaths of water left behind. I have an appointment for the wiper recall to fix that issue, and I'm really hoping that fixes this issue as well, but otherwise I'd be looking for an alternative.

I'm in Sothern California so I don't have to deal with rain often, that's the only thing that's made it bearable, because the poor visibility is frankly not safe when its raining.

See your service center. There is a specific TSB for this specific problem. Just a simple re-torquing.

Screenshot_20231116_115820_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Get them swapped and/or retorqued by service

I got these wipers replaced and the wipers retorqued and now they work perfectly.

I think it was the retorque that did it tbh even though they said they did the tsb before on my car. Now everything wiper related works fine :)

Back