wind noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay

OK. So I've had the car(GT) since the summer. Love the drive, can deal with the software hiccups but the damn wind noise on the drivers side is driving me crazy. It's one of those things that once you notice it, there is the tendency to focus on it. Once I hit 40-45 mph, it kicks in and I have to turn the radio volume up. Ruins the driving experience completely. Checked all the seals etc and everything seems fine but it definitely is louder than any of my other cars. Curious is others have noticed the same thing and if so, if there are any solutions.

see this thread

OK. So I've had the car(GT) since the summer. Love the drive, can deal with the software hiccups but the damn wind noise on the drivers side is driving me crazy. It's one of those things that once you notice it, there is the tendency to focus on it. Once I hit 40-45 mph, it kicks in and I have to turn the radio volume up. Ruins the driving experience completely. Checked all the seals etc and everything seems fine but it definitely is louder than any of my other cars. Curious is others have noticed the same thing and if so, if there are any solutions.
Does your wind noise seem to be coming from the top of the window where it meets the frame or from the mirror? I had noise coming from the top of the window and our local take and I were able to adjust the window closing torque/position and it solved it about 90%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back