Why So Many Negative Forum Posts? I've Been a Very Happy Customer.

I must say it’s a pleasant change, as an ‘owner in waiting’, to read the many positive comments instead of the negative experiences. It’s disconcerting at times to see the problematic posts not being countered with posts like these.

I’m enjoying this thread.

I absolutely loved my AGT. Two months of ownership, about 2000 miles. Everything worked as it was supposed to. It was the nicest car I've driven.
My husband got stupid with it last week, and it most probably will be totalled. I really miss it and I'm hoping I get enough from insurance to replace it. I will add that if you are going to be in an accident, this car really keeps you safe.

Could not be happier with my decision to get my Touring. My journey with Lucid very quickly went from "What else is out there besides Tesla?" to finding Lucid existed, to reserving, to joining this forum, to getting my car and falling in love with it in what seems like a whirlwind of a year. The best part has been meeting all of you and sharing the joy (and sometimes frustrations) together. I feel like I'm part of a larger family here, and I am very grateful for that.

And it could not have come at a better time, as Twitter devolved into a total cesspool and I was looking for somewhere I could spend my online time more constructively.

And it really is true; I look daily for excuses to drive my car. Volunteering to take people to the airport. Running errands. Going to cafes in nearby suburbs—just to get a few more minutes on the open road. The car is a sheer joy to drive. And it's only getting better the longer I have it.
This post wins the internet today.

I'm going to give you the heads up, my post is blunt.

I may be hitting this car harder than most people here. Coming up on 8000 miles in 4 months, AGT on 19s. So you could definitely say that I have put it through the absolute ringer. My verdict? I adore the car.

My only issues so far are inconsistent cameras, but service is working on it. Everything else works great, no complaints. The car makes me happy, something that isn't very common these days I find.

I'm about to put likely another thousand miles on it over the next few days in a long distance trip that it already did flawlessly once, and I have zero doubts about trusting it to do so again.

I love the car, but this forum is filled with such whiny people that I've learned to stay away. If all you read was this forum, you'd think it's a miserable car company who makes a terrible car and just has a ton of fanboys making excuses for it.

Do you know where people like me are? People who like the car, even if it has some issues? I'll give you a hint... we're not on the forum because we're too busy enjoying the car. Call me biased, call me a fanboy, I frankly don't give a damn anymore. Not to get all morbid, but I'm 31. Statistically, I've got 30, maybe 40 years left on this planet (assuming climate change doesn't kill me and my generation off) and I've got far better things to do and enjoy than to sit here defending this car day after day to incessant whiny narcissists, serial complainers, and armchair stock traders who all badly want LCID to be the next GME/meme stock.

If you're still reading this and I haven't completely depressed you, just think about it...in this thread, we actually own the car. We have lived with them day to day. We have our thousands of miles on them. Some of us have had more frustrations than you can imagine but we still have the car and we still have no regrets. What exactly is the likelihood of all of us being delusional and blindly loyal to Lucid?

Over 9000 miles since November 19 (@LucidDropkick you're not the only one who rides it hard 😁) and I have taken 2 road trips and love the car.
I do think it's very well built, no rattles, performance and handling is amazing and the sound is a bliss. I still find excuses to take it out.

Happy customer here

I may be hitting this car harder than most people here. Coming up on 8000 miles in 4 months, AGT on 19s. So you could definitely say that I have put it through the absolute ringer. My verdict? I adore the car.

My only issues so far are inconsistent cameras, but service is working on it. Everything else works great, no complaints. The car makes me happy, something that isn't very common these days I find.

I'm about to put likely another thousand miles on it over the next few days in a long distance trip that it already did flawlessly once, and I have zero doubts about trusting it to do so again.

I love the car, but this forum is filled with such whiny people that I've learned to stay away. If all you read was this forum, you'd think it's a miserable car company who makes a terrible car and just has a ton of fanboys making excuses for it.

Do you know where people like me are? People who like the car, even if it has some issues? I'll give you a hint... we're not on the forum because we're too busy enjoying the car. Call me biased, call me a fanboy, I frankly don't give a damn anymore. Not to get all morbid, but I'm 31. Statistically, I've got 30, maybe 40 years left on this planet (assuming climate change doesn't kill me and my generation off) and I've got far better things to do and enjoy than to sit here defending this car day after day to incessant whiny narcissists, serial complainers, and armchair stock traders who all badly want LCID to be the next GME/meme stock.

If you're still reading this and I haven't completely depressed you, just think about it...in this thread, we actually own the car. We have lived with them day to day. We have our thousands of miles on them. Some of us have had more frustrations than you can imagine but we still have the car and we still have no regrets. What exactly is the likelihood of all of us being delusional and blindly loyal to Lucid?
You made some excellent points and I thank you for your posting. If this Forum devolves to only the negative voices that would certainly be a shame. When I first came to this Forum a long time ago it was well before any cars had been delivered. The postings then were a sharing of knowledge about the car and usually very informative and helpful. Now it still can be very helpful and informative but unfortunately there are some posters who are definitely on a different path.

~1k miles here. Not without issues (I’ll post a new thread when I have enough interesting/useful things to say) but the car is so great to drive that it creates the expectation that it should be just as stellar in all other areas. So garden variety problems like glitchy software and weird user interface decisions are way more jarring than in other cars.

My Lucid Air GT is simply the best, most fun, most responsive automobile I have ever driven. Two days ago, I had a minor service issue, so I called customer support and was told to drop by the service center in Riviera Beach the following day. A repair was made and a part was ordered for another minor issue. I was out of the service center and on my way home in 10 minutes. Awesome service also comes with this extraordinary vehicle.

6 months of ownership. The way I describe it when asked: do you remember when you first got your drivers license as a teenager, and your mom would say “darn, we’re out of milk” you’d pop up and say “I’ll go!”.

That sums it up.

6 months of ownership. The way I describe it when asked: do you remember when you first got your drivers license as a teenager, and your mom would say “darn, we’re out of milk” you’d pop up and say “I’ll go!”.

That sums it up.
My son actually keep offering errands run, but he doesn’t get to touch Air without my supervision. 😆

Almost 8000 miles here. This car replaced an M4 convertible. I loved that car but wanted something more luxurious, and, with a grandkid on the way, a large back seat. The Lucid has exceeded my expectations in almost every way. It is solid, quiet, stable, fast. It is as much fun to drive as the BMW. A couple of strips of foam near the rear window and the car hasn’t made a single squeak or rattle in thousands of miles.

I’ve had a few repairs…. minor stuff, but it has always been taken care of in a timely fashion and the repair tech has been excellent.

Like many on this forum, I am anxiously awaiting CarPlay and other software features. I know they are coming, and I wll love the car even more. Two big thumbs up from me!

One month and 1100 miles in, loving it! Got a flat tire thanks to a pothole in the first hour I had the car, but otherwise no issues, not even with EA.

Kept my M4 convertible as it's my baby. Agree with @Bobby, the AGT is as much fun to drive and it may be time for my baby to grow up and find another loving home.

Two months of owning the car today and little over 2000 miles.. The Touring replaced my Maserati quattroporte. I was initially a bit sad about letting go of the Maserati but since I started driving the lucid I have not repented making the switch even for a day (I still miss the sound 😊).

Except for the camera’s going wonky two times and the phone audio issue which got resolved after a good reset I have had no issues to report.

This is the best car I have driven and after 2 months I am still looking for any opportunity to take it out for a spin

Yeah my last car was a 2018 Porsche Panamera E-Hybrid. All custom ordered and I waited over a year to get it (similar story to the Lucid). I thought I would keep that Porsche for at least 10 years but it was somewhat uncomfortable for me on longer drives because the full leather seats were just a little too stiff. Anyway, sold it to a friend and got on the waitlist for the Lucid and I am so thankful I made the switch. Porsches are great cars throughout the lineup (I've had four) but the Lucid is just in another class altogether.

Haha LucidMicrophoneDropKick. Couldn't agree more. The car rocks, I'm totally happy, and the people at Lucid really deserve the benefit of the doubt here.

I absolutely loved my AGT. Two months of ownership, about 2000 miles. Everything worked as it was supposed to. It was the nicest car I've driven.
My husband got stupid with it last week, and it most probably will be totalled. I really miss it and I'm hoping I get enough from insurance to replace it. I will add that if you are going to be in an accident, this car really keeps you safe.
I'm super sorry he wrecked your car, that is the worst, but glad you weren't injured. If it's totaled I hope the $ covers a new Lucid for you. If I wrecked mine I'd get another one without thinking twice.

Speaking of positive things about the car, has anyone noticed a significant improvement in software stability since 2.055? I haven’t had many software issues in general, but I’ve literally had zero since 2.055. No problems with backup camera lag, no problems with audio, absolutely nothing.

Speaking of positive things about the car, has anyone noticed a significant improvement in software stability since 2.055? I haven’t had many software issues in general, but I’ve literally had zero since 2.055. No problems with backup camera lag, no problems with audio, absolutely nothing.
Same. Whatever small issues I had before, they have all been totally gone for over a week now. At least for whatever hardware revisions I have in my car, I think they managed to get the gremlins out for the most part.

I guess sometimes when they say "bug fixes and improvements" they actually mean it.

No issues of any kind since the .55 OTA.

My car will be one year old on Friday with about 7800 miles. I have never before had a car that is as much fun to drive as my AGT. I still look for excuses to to take it for a drive. I love almost everything about the car; design, performance, handling, space, interior layout, interior materials, sound system and the attention that it attracts. The software is progressing to where it may annoy at times but is not a detraction from driving. I have been into the service center more times than I expected but the car has never let me down. The Scottsdale service team is outstanding. The thought of NOT taking my AGT somewhere because of a reliability risk never crosses my mind.

My only regret is not splurging for the Dream Edition. For anyone thinking about upgrading to Touring from Pure or from Touring to Grand Touring, my advice is if you can swing it financially, go for it. I doubt that you will regret upgrading.
So, an Audi dealership near me had a white dream edition. It’s been sitting there for a while now. I’ve been extremely tempted to not jokingly ask if they’d want to trade for my AGT 😂. I wish I splurged a bit.

Back