When Will I Get the 2.0.55 Update?

Ampere

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Honda Accord Hybrid
This was probably addressed previously, but I can't locate it. How long from the announcement of an update until Lucid sends out the update to all owners? For example, 2.055 came out on Tuesday, but I have yet to see it.

This was probably addressed previously, but I can't locate it. How long from the announcement of an update until Lucid sends out the update to all owners? For example, 2.055 came out on Tuesday, but I have yet to see it.
There’s no official timeline, but it can take a week or more for all cars to see an update. The general rule of thumb for now is to wait a week, and then if you still don’t see it, contact customer care and they can push it for you.

This is what Customer Care sent me when I asked about the 2.0.52 update. I did receive the update and then soon thereafter I received the 2.0.55 update:

Hello Alex - Our current latest version is 2.0.52, and it was released on Friday, February 17th, and we release updates in waves of 100 vehicles at a time and expect the full Lucid fleet to be on 2.0.52 within a week. It's normal to not receive the latest update within the first 5 days as we release it in batches for quality control, but nonetheless, I will still send your VIN to our software department to check if we can send an update to you today.

I believe 2.055 was released on Monday 2/20. I have yet to receive it. Hoping the one week rule works out and I get it tomorrow. Looking forward to scheduled charging!

I have received multiple updates, at least according to my phone - is there anyway to see the list of what has changed with the update?

Jordan

I have received multiple updates, at least according to my phone - is there anyway to see the list of what has changed with the update?

Jordan
You can look around here on the forum. I’m hoping somebody will make a website with this info. Lucid does not have it.

I emailed Customer Care Friday afternoon inquiring about the roll-out schedule for .55. The very friendly sounding person said he'd send it to me overnight. It's Monday and I've yet to receive it. They also no longer respond to my emails. I would have preferred that they provided the information posted on this thread about the 100 cars at a time.. . . That would make sense.

I emailed Customer Care Friday afternoon inquiring about the roll-out schedule for .55. The very friendly sounding person said he'd send it to me overnight. It's Monday and I've yet to receive it. They also no longer respond to my emails. I would have preferred that they provided the information posted on this thread about the 100 cars at a time.. . . That would make sense.
@Ampere would you mind DMing me your VIN? I will follow up regarding your OTA status.

Back