App and Sirius problems post update to 2.2.2

Glad to announce that the infinite toggle - with Apple Music continuous play/pause and
CarPlay is resolved by itself. It’s working as intended

I have both Siriusxm issues in a new GT with 100 miles. Also have had the brake fault issue

Since the car doesn’t have a Sirius antenna, I think most of the problem I am having is with the LTE phone signal. 5G has been out for some time and I think it would be a more reliable signal if it was updated to 5G. Mine radio is very finicky especially at start up. Just got the update today and one of the updated items was the Sirius radio to distinguish between two profiles and the favorites. I tried after the update was completed and it didn’t. Oh well.

Since the car doesn’t have a Sirius antenna, I think most of the problem I am having is with the LTE phone signal. 5G has been out for some time and I think it would be a more reliable signal if it was updated to 5G. Mine radio is very finicky especially at start up. Just got the update today and one of the updated items was the Sirius radio to distinguish between two profiles and the favorites. I tried after the update was completed and it didn’t. Oh well.
Use Sirius through CarPlay if your phone has a better or faster signal.

Back