Week 3 of ownership and going through first service call

pbloomst

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Rear passenger-side window fell off the track and won't roll/stay up. Contacted customer service via text. Pretty quick response. Service request placed with promise to expedite since I have an open window in southern Florida. This is day 2 of waiting for that response. I'll update on progress. More of an FYI than anything. I'm not terribly worried or upset....so far.

Curious how that goes. I backed my car out of my house at 7am this morning to discover orange fluid all over the floor. I also called customer care who promised to contact Riviera beach and have them contact me. Of course, no call came today - big surprise. Maybe we need to start a separate thread for those of us who must deal with the problem child service center known as Riviera Beach.

Curious how that goes. I backed my car out of my house at 7am this morning to discover orange fluid all over the floor. I also called customer care who promised to contact Riviera beach and have them contact me. Of course, no call came today - big surprise. Maybe we need to start a separate thread for those of us who must deal with the problem child service center known as Riviera Beach.
Sounds like the battery coolant leak that others have encountered. I think most have been remedied with a new hose clamp. I hope that's all that's needed in your case.

Me as well. I immediately googled the forum to figure out the issue. My concern is not my car but our south FL service center. My experience with them has not been good so I am curious to see what expedited service for the OP actually looks like. No communication for two days does not sound expedited to me.

Me as well. I immediately googled the forum to figure out the issue. My concern is not my car but our south FL service center. My experience with them has not been good so I am curious to see what expedited service for the OP actually looks like. No communication for two days does not sound expedited to me.

I am dealing with them now on a windshield replacement. When I call, they seem very responsive. However, it’s when I call. They are not as good when it comes to following up. They were going to send out a mobile repair for some other more minor issues but it seems they are quite limited in staffing as the tech I spoke with said he covers all of So. Florida and would be quicker for me just to drive it to Riviera Beach myself. That is a pretty big region to be responsible for.

Rear passenger-side window fell off the track and won't roll/stay up. Contacted customer service via text. Pretty quick response. Service request placed with promise to expedite since I have an open window in southern Florida. This is day 2 of waiting for that response. I'll update on progress. More of an FYI than anything. I'm not terribly worried or upset....so far.
How did you get this repaired. I have the same problem.

Back