Not one to complain but......

I have had my AGT for 6 months now and have 4000 miles on it. When I ordered the car almost 2 years ago I felt I had a pretty good idea of what I was getting into and for the most part it is about what I would expect.
My daily driver is a 2022 Model Y performance so that is my reference point for an EV. The Lucid is a far superior superior car to the Model Y. Occasionally when I get home from work I will take the Lucid out for a drive it is just that enjoyable to drive. The Lucid does have some software issues that need to be worked through and I am confident the improvements will happen. I think a lot of the hype about Tesla software has do to do with bells, whistles and sophomoric amusement that most people wont really care about after 2 weeks of ownership. So bottom line I really like the car and am not unhappy with my purchase decision.

BUT........................I put a service call in a week ago and have not heard back from any one at Lucid. I have exchanged emails with the 3rd party service administrator and they have assured me they are sorry, so what I don't care that they are sorry. I wrote a check for 150K and expect to hear from someone that can address servicing my car.

BTW I think text messaging is a terrible way to handle customer service , great way to see if the kids care to join us for dinner but a horses..t way to run a business. How do I track what has been happening with my car if I get a new phone, how to I search for past service information, what happens if the service manager looses his phone, how does the service manger get other people involved in resolving a problem, etc. ? Like I say not one to complain but poor customer service response and text messaging in business both piss me off.
Research your regional service member and get his direct phone #. In Philly region- is Lucid Service Manager- Richard H. Please PM me for contact info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Research your regional service member and get his direct phone #. In Philly region- is Lucid Service Manager- Richard H. Please PM me for contact info.
I concur, Richard is an absolute gem.
I can't say enough praises towards the guy.
Lucid should have clone him 50 times over, lol.
Very prompt with all the responses.
Just introduce yourself, give your vin #, so he knows it's legitimate.

Back