Lucid customer service experiences

For future reference, you can just extend it manually. It feels awkward as hell but you can move the mirrors gently into position.
Yes, I have moved them while washing the car from forward to sticking out to backwards. They don’t seem to mind.

For future reference, you can just extend it manually. It feels awkward as hell but you can move the mirrors gently into position.
Appreciate the suggestion. Will look at it later today.

re: "Are there this many urgent issues"

Yes. My car is getting a battery replacement and the date for fixing it has been pushed back due to the backlog of cars being worked on. I'm in LA where we have two different service centers and they are backed up. They've had my car for 3 weeks and haven't even started on the battery.

re: "Are there this many urgent issues"

Yes. My car is getting a battery replacement and the date for fixing it has been pushed back due to the backlog of cars being worked on. I'm in LA where we have two different service centers and they are backed up. They've had my car for 3 weeks and haven't even started on the battery.
Sorry to hear that, and thank you for giving some feedback to me on the scheduling.

Update on mine: They still don't have my car on the lift. Responses I'm hearing is they "are having trouble getting the other car off the lift" and that I'm in a queue. My completion timeline estimate has extended weeks on a project that still hasn't started.

This is really unacceptable. Lots of lip service, but little actual.

4 calls since last week for an ETA on delivery of the vehicle back. More than a month in service. Was given max 7 days for turnaround. My wife said she forgot we had a lucid. And I have an infinity crossover sitting in my driveway that I hate to even look at which was to be changed out with something better and I feel like I am paying $2000/month for an infinity at this point. Drives even worse. 😑

Back