My thoughts on the upgrade with a 2023 AGT, upgraded with the new chip:
Download and install took the predicted time. At first, I didn't like the new software because everything was in the 'wrong' place, some icons were not easy to interpret, and I had to sign on again to my music services (Sirius XM, Tidal and Tune-in (which for some reason is always a real pain).
After a drive, and playing with the software while at stop lights (because I could see multiple accidents happening while trying to figure it out in traffic) I started to like it. The layout does make sense, and I appreciate the changes to the navigation settings boxes. Car Play is easier to launch, not a two step process.
Kudos to the people at Lucid who put this together. I think it's a nice tribute to Lucid Air owners and I wish it wasn't an expense for owners of the older models, but even after buying the chip I think it's very much worth it.
I've pretty much found everything except the easy entry controls, which I thought would be on the seating screen. Maybe it's there and I missed it.
Anyway, I think UX 3.0 is a major plus, and very much appreciated. It's like getting a new Lucid.