UX 3.0 Update

A new AGT with rear wheel steering to shorten the turning diameter
wait.. is this a thing? or is it just something on your wish list?
 
Anyone with 19” all season tires notice on the tires section that it states the recommended tire pressure is 42 psi. Its always been 49 psi. Im wondering if this is a typo on their part?
Yes, I noticed today when I went to check my tire pressures. It is clearly a typo.
 
Anyone with 19” all season tires notice on the tires section that it states the recommended tire pressure is 42 psi. Its always been 49 psi. Im wondering if this is a typo on their part?
That was one of the first things I noticed. I then tried to switch to different tires, thinking I could go between two sizes and hope it would display the correct 49PSI, but it hung and eventually said it couldn't switch tire size. The 42 PSI display only comes on while driving and nothing is displayed when stopped, which is unfortunate, because I would think the car needs to be in park so you can fill the tires and have a reference PSI displayed.
 
Back
Top