Turn signal sound too low

asds999

Cars
X Plaid, Lucid Air GT
Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone has had an issue of the turn signal sound being way too low? All of a sudden the turn signals are barely audible and I am not sure what to do.

Reset. Happens from time to time. You can flip the blinker on, get out of the car and wait for the blinker to go off, that’s one reset. Or get out of the car, lock it with fob and walk away for 15 min. Or get out, lock it with the keycard and come back in 15 min. Lots of ways, but a reset will bring the audio back.

Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone has had an issue of the turn signal sound being way too low? All of a sudden the turn signals are barely audible and I am not sure what to do.

Is your music also barely audible or just the turn signal? I have never had only a turn signal audio failure; it’s only been in conjunction with all audio in the car. In those cases, I have just done resets: valet card or blinker method.

On a similar subject, I noticed two different types of turn signal sounds for my AT. The ugly, thud noise like a frog croaking (90% of the time) and a more pleasant electronic pinging sound (10% of the time). Not sure why the turn signal changes. Any ideas?

On a similar subject, I noticed two different types of turn signal sounds for my AT. The ugly, thud noise like a frog croaking (90% of the time) and a more pleasant electronic pinging sound (10% of the time). Not sure why the turn signal changes. Any ideas?
I definitely only get the more pleasant sound. Are there other issues with sound in the car? Does your music sound okay, in other words? Wondering if you have a speaker issue.

Back