Touring or Pure

I’m not sure but if I had to guess it would be thigh support and lumbar support, since those both use different motors.

Or maybe seat back width adjustment? Also a guess . . . .

Or maybe seat back width adjustment? Also a guess . . . .
Yea I'd say thigh support and side bolster. Lumbar seems like a more standard feature...unless you have data that suggests people don't use it so you remove the adjustment...

Yea I'd say thigh support and side bolster. Lumbar seems like a more standard feature...unless you have data that suggests people don't use it so you remove the adjustment...
I was told by a rep at the Denver studio several months ago that Touring would not have adjustable thigh support. I hoped he was wrong about that. I still hope he is wrong about that. It's an excellent feature.

Ooh side bolster, I forgot about that. Yeah it’s probably that over the lumbar. I hate both, so 🤷‍♂️ haha

The thigh support is clutch tho!

I hate different models + options. Why can’t we just have a base Air and then you build up the options you want to pay for.

Base Air - $80K (or what ever the base price needs to be) no leather, 400 mile range, rear wheel drive, etc.
AWD + $x
Glass roof +$x
Leather seats +$x
Leather seats with massage and cooling +$x
Better sound system + $x
800 HP + $x

View attachment 730

Here's a price breakdown for anyone interested. This is for a Lucid Air with:
  • Dual Motors
  • Non-white/black color
  • Dream Drive Pro
  • Surreal Sound System
  • 20" Wheels
  • 620 HP
in terms of HP touring has the 620 hp with dual motor but not sure if you will have the same hp with a dual motor option with the pure. The pure does not have the massage seats and 1 option interior only,

Pure has only the PurLuxe interior option whereas Touring has four options: Tahoe, Santa Cruz, or Mojave leather interior or the PurLuxe. Outside of that, the Touring will have an additional 21" wheel option.
massage and ventilated seats....

touring doesnt come with massaging seats
Lucid should update their Comfort video in their Lucid Learning series to mention that massage seats are only available on some trims.

Sorry for the mistake above. I made that list early yesterday before I had coffee! There is a power steering wheel in each model standard. The difference is that the Touring is leather wrapped.
Alcantara headliner shows as an option when I configure a Pure.

Back