• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Touring for sale

Jambi8

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Touring, Red / Tahoe
3 month old Touring. Zenith Red, Tahoe Interior, 19” Aero Range Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof, Platinum and Dual Motor, All-Wheel Drive

2,300 miles. Full body PPF and ceramic coating on exterior. Lifetime warranty. Ceramic coating interior.

I am now working from home full time and my wife doesn't like to drive it. So, it just sits in the garage.

Denver, Colorado area

It would be helpful to potential buyers if you would state your asking price and also whether you have purchased Dream Drive Pro and/or Surround Sound Pro.

There was a recent Red/Tahoe 2023 posted for sale at a Denver dealer with similar miles. Is this that Lucid?

It would be helpful to potential buyers if you would state your asking price and also whether you have purchased Dream Drive Pro and/or Surround Sound Pro.
Thanks @Bobby . It does not have DD Pro or SS Pro. I am considering getting DD Premium. Although my salesman specifically told me that both the DD Premium features were in the base Touring that I was buying.

In addition to PPF and Ceramic Coating, there is tinting on sides, back window, and roof. All is CeramicPro and the Lifetime Warranty is transferrable. The PPF, tinting, and coating is beautifully done, I used the Lucid recommended dealer

New is $122k, asking $110k

In addition to PPF and Ceramic Coating, there is tinting on sides, back window, and roof. All is CeramicPro and the Lifetime Warranty is transferrable. The PPF, tinting, and coating is beautifully done, I used the Lucid recommended dealer
Hey @Jambi8, curious who is the Lucid recommended ppf installer in Denver. I am in Denver and looking.

Hey @Jambi8, curious who is the Lucid recommended ppf installer in Denver. I am in Denver and looking.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...018!4d-105.0892847!16s/g/11r_w2jl3w?entry=ttu.

The owner is Tony, his number is at the site above.

They do all the pre-delivery detailing for the Cherry Creek sales site. They are also recommended by Cherry Creek site for post-delivery work (PPF, tinting, etc). My car was about the 6th Lucid Air that they did PPF, they have done a couple more since then. I have been to their shop several times and they have had a McLaren, several Porsche, a Lambo, etc. So, I have felt good about leaving my car there.

Fantastic, I really appreciate the info. I would love to see your car and the work if its not an inconvenience. I live near the Cherry Creek site and have a home office.

PS: I have passed your sales info onto a friend in Denver who has fallen in love with my Lucid. So, need to get your contact details. The ADMINS here will need to throw a switch on your profile so you can DM me and vice versa.

Best

Fantastic, I really appreciate the info. I would love to see your car and the work if its not an inconvenience. I live near the Cherry Creek site and have a home office.

PS: I have passed your sales info onto a friend in Denver who has fallen in love with my Lucid. So, need to get your contact details. The ADMINS here will need to throw a switch on your profile so you can DM me and vice versa.

Best
I am in Boulder, but I will likely be in CC next Saturday. Happy to meet and show it to you.

Thanks for passing the info to your friend.

Best
@hydbob

Best
D
Fixed!

Back