• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

Selling Lucid Air Touring White 20" wheels Santa Cruz Interior Southern California

Barr1722

Cars
2023 Lucid Air Touring
Selling Lucid Air Touring White 20" wheels Santa Cruz Interior Southern California. Stellar White, Santa Cruz Interior, 20” Aero Lite Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof, Platinum and Dual Motor, All-Wheel Drive. 7400 miles. 102K

Are you here as a car flipper, dealer or real owner? I ask because you list things that are standard on every Touring but do not list the important options. You do not mention if it has Fully paid for dream drive pro or surround sound pro. Or just free trials.

Real owner. Car has free trials. Has all weather Lucid mats and has full
Tinting all around. Every window has been tinted with ceramic tinting including the glass roof and a light ceramic on the front windshield. Also has top window reflecting corners for the roof. I will post pictures soon. Thanks

Selling Lucid Air Touring White 20" wheels Santa Cruz Interior Southern California. Stellar White, Santa Cruz Interior, 20” Aero Lite Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof, Platinum and Dual Motor, All-Wheel Drive. 7400 miles. 102K
Selling for 99K. Price has been lowered. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2878.jpeg
    IMG_2878.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2880.jpeg
    IMG_2880.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_2881.jpeg
    IMG_2881.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2882.jpeg
    IMG_2882.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2870.jpeg
    IMG_2870.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_2871.jpeg
    IMG_2871.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2859.jpeg
    IMG_2859.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2855.jpeg
    IMG_2855.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2883.jpeg
    IMG_2883.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 145
There was issue a week ago where a member bought a virtually new but used Touring (300 miles), was told by the selling used car dealer it has DDP and SSP, but it did not not. It was a LONG thread on who was to blame. All the commotion would have been avoided if dealer and buyer had checked to see if the car had DDP or SSP for real or just under the trials.

got it. This one has the trials only. thanks

Beautiful car - I've never been a fan of white before the Air came along. GLWS!

Wife would love the Touring, but alas, I got first dibs for car choice and must pay the GT off first. Beautiful car.

I will prod my coworkers for the thousandth time about a Lucid on sale. Who knows. Maybe one of them will surprise me and pull the trigger.

Back