• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale 2023 Lucid Air Touring

Ampere

Verified Owner
Cars
Honda Accord Hybrid
2023 Lucid Air Touring:
Zenith Red / Tahoe Nappa leather interior
19-inch aero wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
(hardware installed for DreamDrive Pro, software not purchased, but can be)
6,000 trouble-free miles / purchased February, 2023 / all updates installed including seat re-homing
Front half PPF, entire car XPEL ceramic coated with special coating on glass canopy to reduce solar heating
Original purchase price: $110,000 plus $4,000 for PPF/ceramic treatment
Asking: $88,000
Photos available
This is a wonderful vehicle, but I desire something smaller.
Please DM me if interested - Rich

Good luck! Just curious what you’re looking at instead? The air is the biggest car I’ve ever driven (though it’s not *that* big tbh), and that may be my one complaint about it haha.

I want a roadster, damn it. Give me a Miata or Lotus Elise body with a Lucid motor or 2 and I will sell my Air tomorrow haha

First, I've really enjoyed Borski's informative comments for the over 18 months I've participated on this forum
At the moment, I don't have any other vehicles in mind. My partner and I can temporarily share the Honda Accord hybrid. I'd like a well-appointed EV the size of the Accord with somewhat less complexity than the Lucid Air. Sometimes it seems that the Air is too much of a good thing. At least I'm one of the lucky ones on the forum not paying a ridiculous amount for insurance. (I won't even share the name of the company.)

Where are you located?

@Ampere PM me if you are serious about selling, I know a person in Chicago who wants to purchase one. However, the price will likely be around $75k to $80k. A brand new one with more features is currently being sold for around your asking price. You are not going to get $88k at this current market condition, just my opinion, don't take a the wrong way.

First, location is in central Illinois.
I am aware about pricing, but I factored in the $4K in PPF / ceramic coating. I'm willing to directly negotiate about price.
I don't have to sell this car, as it's a fine machine. It's just more car than I need.

First, location is in central Illinois.
I am aware about pricing, but I factored in the $4K in PPF / ceramic coating. I'm willing to directly negotiate about price.
I don't have to sell this car, as it's a fine machine. It's just more car than I need.
I have lived in Springfield my entire life until recently. Again, if you are willing to sell at the range I specify, I know someone who's very serious will buy it off your hand. PM me your number and I'll have him reach out to you. PPF/Ceramic coating/window tints isn't worth anything when selling, that's a choice you choose to make when you get the vehicle. Feel free to ask around.

Deleted a bunch of stuff not adding to the sale part of this. Keep it on topic.

PPF/Ceramic coating/window tints isn't worth anything when selling

I agree with that.

I just sold my Touring, and the main benefit of the PPF/Ceramic was that the car looked really nice & shiny w/o much effort on my part.

If I didn't have it, I probably would have dropped about $250 for a wash/wax/detail.

Your touring is a fine car and you like it. If you sell it now, you'll take a big loss which appears to be unpalatable...Keep the car?

2023 Lucid Air Touring:
Zenith Red / Tahoe Nappa leather interior
19-inch aero wheels
Surreal Sound Pro
(hardware installed for DreamDrive Pro, software not purchased, but can be)
6,000 trouble-free miles / purchased February, 2023 / all updates installed including seat re-homing
Front half PPF, entire car XPEL ceramic coated with special coating on glass canopy to reduce solar heating
Original purchase price: $110,000 plus $4,000 for PPF/ceramic treatment
Asking: $88,000
Photos available
This is a wonderful vehicle, but I desire something smaller.
Please DM me if interested - Rich
I am revising this listing. The car now has 8,000 miles, still in perfect condition. Willing to sell for $75K. DM me if interested.

Not sure what the appropriate protocol is, but I listed my Lucid Air Touring on November 1 for $88,000. The car now has 8,000 miles and I've lowered the price to $75K.

Back