To Lucid Owners in KS/MO. Interested in Meeting?

GeraltOfRivian

Cars
Rivian R1T and Kia EV6
DE Number
Hello there! Would any Lucid owners in KS/MO be interested in meeting up with our Rivian Kansas City Club based in the metro area?

We are branching out to smaller EV brands like Lucid and Polestar for our monthly meetings if anyone is interested I meeting, and especially since we are all much smaller than Tesla at this point! I thought it would be a fun opportunity for us to experience each others vehicles and I’m huge fan and proponent of all EVs.

Hello there! Would any Lucid owners in KS/MO be interested in meeting up with our Rivian Kansas City Club based in the metro area?

We are branching out to smaller EV brands like Lucid and Polestar for our monthly meetings if anyone is interested I meeting, and especially since we are all much smaller than Tesla at this point! I thought it would be a fun opportunity for us to experience each others vehicles and I’m huge fan and proponent of all EVs.
I would be interested in an EV meeting.

Pete

I would be interested in an EV meeting.

Pete
Hey Pete that would be great! Attached is a flyer for our next event! I’ll also PM you!

Attachments

• 18B84A4F-C851-4E45-A488-2030CE39D371.jpeg
    18B84A4F-C851-4E45-A488-2030CE39D371.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 102
Damn, how many people are in this Rivian club?

Damn, how many people are in this Rivian club?
Ehh, about 40-60 depending on who all comes to meetings. Covers most of the metro area of KC and KS and MO. We are getting new members fast but I thought it would be nice to partner with Lucid owners for some events because they are awesome vehicles as well.

I would be interested in meeting up. When is the next event?

Back