• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New Air Touring in Vancouver

RMS

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hello, new owner of an Air Touring up in Vancouver. Smooth delivery apart from Lucid was using an underground garage for the inspection, which made it hard to check for defects. There were some scratches on the chromed front band and one of the black inserts on the hood, both of which will need to be replaced. This is my third EV, but the first higher end EV. I test drove most of the usual branded suspects and Lucid was a clear winner. So far it is meeting expeditions.

Congratulations! When I was recently in Vancouver, I stopped at the Lucid showroom, and met Jakob. He was great: informative, friendly, not pushy. In large part, he was the catalyst that helped me decide to get my Lucid Touring. I chose the Zenith Red, like the floor model, but with a metal roof - to fight the Texas sun.

I chose the Air Touring, black, with metal roof and 19 inch wheels. Besides dealing with the hot sun in South Florida, I liked the metal roof because it is lighter and will give car more range.

Back