• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Title and plates

RAK

Cars
Ordered Lucid Air Touring
I took delivery of my Lucid at my home in Michigan on Feb.2. I still have not received my title and plate. Is there something
I should be doing. I thought Lucid handled all of that and would send both to me in the mail .

I took delivery of my Lucid at my home in Michigan on Feb.2. I still have not received my title and plate. Is there something
I should be doing. I thought Lucid handled all of that and would send both to me in the mail .
It took me 6 months, 3 days to get my plates. Very frustrating. Purchased 10/5/22, received plates 4/8/23. Keep getting temps.

I have not gotten my plates either. Took delivery 12/31/22. They sent me new temps.

• Hmm
Reactions: RAK
Valentine's Day delivery here.... crickets.

No plates yet here. Delivered 12/24/22.

No plates yet, delivery on 12/29. Received a new temp and No updates on the status of the title and plates .

For Pennsylvania, Lucid isn’t registered with PennDOT to do the title and registration themselves. I learned this when I pinged my DA about it as there was a month left on my AZ temporary tag.

So they Fedexed me the paperwork and will refund the $145 they charged me to do the registration. I went to a tag agency who did everything in 30 minutes.

For Pennsylvania, Lucid isn’t registered with PennDOT to do the title and registration themselves. I learned this when I pinged my DA about it as there was a month left on my AZ temporary tag.

So they Fedexed me the paperwork and will refund the $145 they charged me to do the registration. I went to a tag agency who did everything in 30 minutes.
Thank You for that

WTF? I was FedEx'd a bunch of paperwork as well a month ago. Still nothing from Lucid.

I insisted on doing the title/tag myself before taking delivery on Friday 12/16/22. I flew in to pick up my car, and naturally they didn't have the necessary paperwork ready. They said it would me mailed in a week or so. I told my DA no FedEx tracking number, no check and no delivery. I wound up waiting around the Studio for 6 hours waiting on a tracking number. Not the best delivery experience, but I did get the necessary paperwork the following Tuesday and got the car registered the same day.

I received my title in the mail 2 weeks after delivery. I still don't have a plate at 5 weeks, but I can see it on my AZ MVD account page.

I picked the car up on March 17th and got the plates yesterday, April 13th, just less than a month, not bad.

Received my plates and title on Wednesday (New Jersey ), almost 3 and a half months after I picked up my car .

My title and plates arrived 3 days before my 90 day tag expired.

Every state is different. I suggest you stay in very close communication with your Delivery Advisor and they will be able to help you.

I actually found the DMV paperwork tucked into the glove compartment. Once I found that Lucid got me the plates in a few days, but no one knew the paperwork was sitting in the car.

Back