Title and Licensing

RAK

Cars
Ordered Lucid Air Touring
I recently signed and returned the paper work to Lucid for my Lucid title. What happens next, it has been a couple weeks now? RAK

I recently signed and returned the paper work to Lucid for my Lucid title. What happens next, it has been a couple weeks now? RAK

I’m in Texas, I returned paper work in mid April 22 and got title and license in behining July. YMMV. As long as you keep copy of your paperwork in car, no fear in driving and stopped.

Delivery just under a month ago and I'm still waiting for my car to be registered in PA. They tell me my AZ temp tag can be renewed if it comes to that.

I had to have my temp tag renewed once while waiting for my TX plates to come in. Depends on the state in terms of timing. Just make sure that you let CS know if you get close to the expiration date for the temp tags and they will overnight new ones...

Got my car in December and I'm still waiting on the registration. Sent in the forms and such back to Lucid so they could register in CO for me, but haven't heard anything since. I'm about 15 days away from my Arizona temp tag expiring.

I'll reach out to my DA next week if I don't see anything by Friday. I'm sure they can just renew the temp tag if need be.

Got my car in December and I'm still waiting on the registration. Sent in the forms and such back to Lucid so they could register in CO for me, but haven't heard anything since. I'm about 15 days away from my Arizona temp tag expiring.

I'll reach out to my DA next week if I don't see anything by Friday. I'm sure they can just renew the temp tag if need be.
They will renew the temp tag for you and send overnight. Had to do that as my paper plates were expiring. Got new temp tag next day and then lo and behold, got my plates a day later...

They will renew the temp tag for you and send overnight. Had to do that as my paper plates were expiring. Got new temp tag next day and then lo and behold, got my plates a day later...
To follow up on this: I decided just to reach out to my DA today and ask. And indeed, is it is Colorado's hands. Lucid is still waiting for the DMV to finalize. But my temp tag will be renewed and sent to me prior to the current one expiring if the plates don't come first, just as you said.

Shout out to my DA, Brandon, who always gets a quick answer to stuff like this to me.

Back