SW 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care about the visuals. Does the NAV screw up the audio or the audio screw up the NAV? This is what I’ve encountered every time.
No. Also, Tidal has not cut out once when playing Atmos-encoded tracks.

Is the music fixed with 2.0? I dont even mean Tidal, I am talking about the dropouts with Bluetooth.

Is the music fixed with 2.0? I dont even mean Tidal, I am talking about the dropouts with Bluetooth.
I haven’t tested Bluetooth but I can’t imagine it would cut out, given how fast and seamless the rest of it is; I’ll test it later tonight if you’d like.

Reactions: DJL
I haven’t tested Bluetooth but I can’t imagine it would cut out, given how fast and seamless the rest of it is; I’ll test it later tonight if you’d like.
Hey @borski , can you ask Lucid to push 2.0 to my GT - looks like you know some important people there? Do I have to pay you for that (DM me)?

No. Also, Tidal has not cut out once when playing Atmos-encoded tracks.
Thank goodness. My Tidal drop out rate right now when going from Atmos to non-Atmos tracks is almost 100%.

Hey @borski , can you ask Lucid to push 2.0 to my GT - looks like you know some important people there? Do I have to pay you for that (DM me)?
Haha I’m not that cool. The folks who have it are a very very tight circle of low single digits in terms of number of people. I know it’s going out very soon, and I’m excited to see folks receive it!

No Mobile Key for me, hope this fixes it. Seems like it is trickling out. I am leaving on a trip around 2pm so there is still time to get it if I am lucky enough to win the download lottery.

Thank goodness. My Tidal drop out rate right now when going from Atmos to non-Atmos tracks is almost 100%.
Me too man, me too. I used it and my wife laughed at me for trying, 100% of the time.

It has dropped exactly once since the new updates, and switching songs was instant and brought it right back (I assume that was cellular failure). But otherwise it has been spectacular.

Haha I’m not that cool. The folks who have it are a very very tight circle of low single digits in terms of number of people. I know it’s going out very soon, and I’m excited to see folks receive it!
Is it just a subset of DE owners? (you don't have to answer that)

If it is, I think it's fair since they took on a much bigger risk by putting their faith in the brand so early on.

If it is, I think it's fair since they took on a much bigger risk by putting their faith in the brand so early on.
I definitely won't comment on that, but you can find some of the folks who are sharing on Twitter.

you may find your answer by looking at this post

If everything is on track, as committed by my SM, I am supposed to get my car back on Monday after five weeks. He said they will have all the latest updates installed. I hope it's all true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back