Suspension Control Fault

I also have received the suspension control fault, went through the same reset and had a tech. dispatched to my home. He could find nothing and referred his findings to the Seattle center. They contacted me and said they were ordering a left front strut and will transport my car to the service center for replacement. Haven't heard back from them in two weeks and I am still driving the vehicle with no apparent problems, even though the warning still come on every time I start it up.
It took them a while to get the spare strut. I think 2-3 weeks in my case. Does your error consistently come up every time you start driving the car? Mine triggered about 10-15% of the time.

I did a reset and the fault went away for a few days, but came back and it now come up every time I start the car.

Any updates on the "fix" for this? I just received this error code today and they told me I shouldn't drive it. They want to tow it to the shop that's 4 hours away from me.

Update:

Strut was changed a bit more than a month ago but the error still triggered. Eventually they changed the wiring related to that side getting the fault. It's been about 3+ weeks and I haven't gotten the error again which typically should have already shown up by now. Looks like it's been fixed.
@koyfoo

wiring replacement

Finally came and got the car, transported to Seattle for strut replacement. Suspension control fault warning came on and went away over the last month or so. No problems driving it with the fault warning on or off. Hopefully they can figure out what is happening. Said I should get it back in a week or two. Interesting note, I asked the transporter what they charged for transporting the car from Portland Or. to Seattle and they said $500. I noticed there was a Tesla in the same transport carrier and they said yea, they were only paying $200 for the same trip. I notified the service center, I would be willing to fly to Seattle and pick up the car for $100, and drive it back. No response. I also did not request a rental, trying to save them some money. No response. Makes you wonder?

I asked the transporter what they charged for transporting the car from Portland Or. to Seattle and they said $500. I noticed there was a Tesla in the same transport carrier and they said yea, they were only paying $200 for the same trip.

Interesting. Volume discount for Tesla?

Got a "Suspension Control Fault". Called Customer service. First one sounded like an outsourced agent and had no idea what to do and sounded BSing his way out. Telling me to wait and just call back tomorrow... Im not gonna leave my car here at a shopping area open parking lot! Called again and luckily got a wayyy more competent rep. Car got get towed, will be stored at towing location, then delivered tomorrow to Rocklin service center.

I did the profile switch and walked far from the car for reset but that didn't work.

I was playing around the valet card and resetting password. Figuring out if I can prevent the glovebox from being opened or require a PIN but can't figure it out. Anyways, as I went in and out the car, reset the profile, turned off my phone bluetooth and got in with valet card.. the error disappeared and the car is driveable. I forwarded and reversed an inch just to see but scared to drive it home. Tow was on the way already anyway.

I called service and their opinion is to get it towed and checked anyways so I'm going that route. I'm just very distrustful, hopefully no damage to my car during the process. I'll update once I hear back from Rocklin service center tomorrow.

P. S. I was out of the country for two weeks. First day driving it. On the freeway it felt that car was vibrating more than I remember. Could be just me having jetlag and poor sleep.. everything looked brighter too so maybe I'm just being more sensitive but could be symptom of suspension issue?
Hi there! I am a new owner of the Pure and also have been experiencing driving vibrations and rough ride on the highway. Did they end up finding that the balance was off of the tires? I don’t have any faults on the display. 200 miles. Any help would be great. Service is calling me be back this coming Tuesday. I was an original Pure RWD reservation holder and upgrading during these promotions period. Thanks in advance! -Nick

Hi there! I am a new owner of the Pure and also have been experiencing driving vibrations and rough ride on the highway. Did they end up finding that the balance was off of the tires? I don’t have any faults on the display. 200 miles. Any help would be great. Service is calling me be back this coming Tuesday. I was an original Pure RWD reservation holder and upgrading during these promotions period. Thanks in advance! -Nick

Completely forgot about the vibration. They did say that my tires were slightly off balance. Havent felt it since they fixed that.

Finally came and got the car, transported to Seattle for strut replacement. Suspension control fault warning came on and went away over the last month or so. No problems driving it with the fault warning on or off. Hopefully they can figure out what is happening. Said I should get it back in a week or two. Interesting note, I asked the transporter what they charged for transporting the car from Portland Or. to Seattle and they said $500. I noticed there was a Tesla in the same transport carrier and they said yea, they were only paying $200 for the same trip. I notified the service center, I would be willing to fly to Seattle and pick up the car for $100, and drive it back. No response. I also did not request a rental, trying to save them some money. No response. Makes you wonder?
Got the car back in a week and the suspension control fault was diagnosed as a loose connection. It has been two months later and 1000 miles more and the suspension control fault has come on again. WTF?

Got the car back in a week and the suspension control fault was diagnosed as a loose connection. It has been two months later and 1000 miles more and the suspension control fault has come on again. WTF?
That’s really unusual. Never heard of that happening once, let alone twice. Back to service, I guess.

Sorry to hear about the issue

I think it’s also the first problem I’ve heard of in a Pure? “Suspension control”, would that just be the stiffening from smooth to sprint modes? I’d think the car would still be driveable. You probably got the outsourced guy because of it being Easter weekend and less staff? When I texted them about my accident it was this Saturday and a very knowledgeable helpful person replied relatively quick.
Accident? Uh oh…hope you’re ok.

Had the car transported to Seattle, again, and waiting to hear from service department as to what is the problem. Noticed they had a recall of 2022 models for this problem, (Suspension control fault) mine is a 2023 model so maybe they haven't fixed the original recall problem after all.

Back