Guess it depends on the type of music you listen too... I may be 50 years old but I like bass that shakes the mirrors and you can fee it in your gut. Tesla system sounds way better in that regard. The Lucid system does not even have a subwoofer level control which is crazy for a $2900 upgrade.
Yes, audio systems are easily subjective. Have you tried turning the bass up in the Lucid? Perhaps that could give the results you are after without compromising mids?
Yes, audio systems are easily subjective. Have you tried turning the bass up in the Lucid? Perhaps that could give the results you are after without compromising mids?
It won't. The system is not designed to be a mirror shaking thumping bass machine. If that's your jam, you'll need to install an aftermarket sub. But let's not kid ourselves and say the system sucks, it's just not for you which is okay. Plenty of people are blown away at how accurately the system is able to produce recordings in their recorded stated. The great thing about music is that you can adjust how you listen to it. Like bass, go for it, but let's not diminish the SSPro system for what it does.
Yes, audio systems are easily subjective. Have you tried turning the bass up in the Lucid? Perhaps that could give the results you are after without compromising mids?
I have played with it and its satisfactory but it could be so much better. Personally if they gave us a real equalizer and a separate subwoofer level adjustment it would make a big difference but they only give us a single, BASS, MID & Treble selection which leaves allot to be desired.
It won't. The system is not designed to be a mirror shaking thumping bass machine. If that's your jam, you'll need to install an aftermarket sub. But let's not kid ourselves and say the system sucks, it's just not for you which is okay. Plenty of people are blown away at how accurately the system is able to produce recordings in their recorded stated. The great thing about music is that you can adjust how you listen to it. Like bass, go for it, but let's not diminish the SSPro system for what it does.
I never said it sucked.. I said it was satisfactory but leaves allot to be desired. As with most other things in the car they seem to give us a little of everything but with software updates they can make things much better.
It won't. The system is not designed to be a mirror shaking thumping bass machine. If that's your jam, you'll need to install an aftermarket sub. But let's not kid ourselves and say the system sucks, it's just not for you which is okay. Plenty of people are blown away at how accurately the system is able to produce recordings in their recorded stated. The great thing about music is that you can adjust how you listen to it. Like bass, go for it, but let's not diminish the SSPro system for what it does.
Guess it depends on the type of music you listen too... I may be 50 years old but I like bass that shakes the mirrors and you can fee it in your gut. Tesla system sounds way better in that regard. The Lucid system does not even have a subwoofer level control which is crazy for a $2900 upgrade.
Why on earth would you want this kind of bass in a luxury vehicle of this caliber? Second, that much bass sounds ridiculous in my humble opinion. The finely tuned system in our cars that utilize SSPro is maximized for Atmos highs, mids, center, etc. What your describing isn't a finely tuned system, but something any car's standard system produces. I thought the Bowers and Wilkins system in both of my Jags was great and loved it until I heard a Tidal Atmos track in the Lucid. Listening to Atmos tracks in the car literally blows my mind every time I hear a new one.
Why on earth would you want this kind of bass in a luxury vehicle of this caliber? Second, that much bass sounds ridiculous in my humble opinion. The finely tuned system in our cars that utilize SSPro is maximized for Atmos highs, mids, center, etc. What your describing isn't a finely tuned system, but something any car's standard system produces. I thought the Bowers and Wilkins system in both of my Jags was great and loved it until I heard a Tidal Atmos track in the Lucid. Listening to Atmos tracks in the car literally blows my mind every time I hear a new one.
Deep, overbearing bass is a lot like fast food. They cover up the poor qulity of the meat with loads of sugar, to fool your brain into thinking it tastes good. And then you no longer remember what good food is actually supposed to taste like. It becomes addictive. And then you end up with diabetes.
Why on earth would you want this kind of bass in a luxury vehicle of this caliber? Second, that much bass sounds ridiculous in my humble opinion. The finely tuned system in our cars that utilize SSPro is maximized for Atmos highs, mids, center, etc. What your describing isn't a finely tuned system, but something any car's standard system produces. I thought the Bowers and Wilkins system in both of my Jags was great and loved it until I heard a Tidal Atmos track in the Lucid. Listening to Atmos tracks in the car literally blows my mind every time I hear a new one.
Because that is what I like. We are all entitled to our own opinions. I don't listen to instrumental music and if Lucid only designs their cars for older people than they will miss out on a large segment of the population.
Because that is what I like. We are all entitled to our own opinions. I don't listen to instrumental music and if Lucid only designs their cars for older people than they will miss out on a large segment of the population.
Because that is what I like. We are all entitled to our own opinions. I don't listen to instrumental music and if Lucid only designs their cars for older people than they will miss out on a large segment of the population.
Understood but first, I'm not old. Second, I don't listen to instrumental music. Not that there's anything wrong with it. The videos I posted from my Twitter acct are Hip Hop which is pretty heavy on bass at its core and Classic Rock.
I don't consider 50 old... I listen to Rock, POP and R&B/Hip Hop all which are the most listened to genres of music. I think adding an EQ and separate subwoofer control would be easy enough to do and would make the system sound much better and would allow people more opportunity to listen to music the way they want.
I don't consider 50 old... I listen to Rock, POP and R&B/Hip Hop all which are the most listened to genres of music. I think adding an EQ and separate subwoofer control would be easy enough to do and would make the system sound much better and would allow people more opportunity to listen to music the way they want.