Sunglasses holder

My sunglasses don't rattle at all behind the Pilot Panel. (Believe me, I'm obsessed with eliminating anything that rattles in my car.) I do put them in a case with a flat bottom, and place them all the way forward, where there's a small flat shelf.

Thx for replies. Was hoping for an out of the box solution. I have two pairs for day/night, so dont want the other pair shaking while i am driving.

I may try the sunvisor clip although worried about repeated stress on its attachment.

Just to confirm, No accessory by Lucid for this?
I came up with kind of an off the wall option. I didn't answer initially since you specified that you like "tidy". So, when I'm the only one in the car, I slide my shades halfway under the pilot panel while it is still in place. To try and be more descriptive, with the earpiece (arms) folded and the lenses facing away from me, I slide them on the right sidewall under the pilot panel so the left lens is actually under the panel and the right side sticks out on the passenger side a little bit. The nose piece of the shades fit snugly on the sidewall of the storage area so they don't move when driving and they are accessible without raising/lowering the pilot panel.

If that description isn't sufficient to relay what I am talking about, lmk and I'll get a picture... after I clean my pilot panel for you judgy neat freaks lol

My TWraps charger covers this whole area, so unfortunately not a creative option for me.
Same, although you can lift the twraps charger. But it uses those to sit on top, so yeah.

I came up with kind of an off the wall option. I didn't answer initially since you specified that you like "tidy". So, when I'm the only one in the car, I slide my shades halfway under the pilot panel while it is still in place. To try and be more descriptive, with the earpiece (arms) folded and the lenses facing away from me, I slide them on the right sidewall under the pilot panel so the left lens is actually under the panel and the right side sticks out on the passenger side a little bit. The nose piece of the shades fit snugly on the sidewall of the storage area so they don't move when driving and they are accessible without raising/lowering the pilot panel.

If that description isn't sufficient to relay what I am talking about, lmk and I'll get a picture... after I clean my pilot panel for you judgy neat freaks lol
Thx for the description, but a pic is worth a thousand words, so please 🙃, and I promise no judgment

Thx for the description, but a pic is worth a thousand words, so please 🙃, and I promise no judgment
Well I was just joking lol. But here you go. I find it very convenient and mostly out of the way IF I'm in the car myself. Make sense now?

Attachments

• 20231014_133703.jpg
    20231014_133703.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 83
Well I was just joking lol. But here you go. I find it very convenient and mostly out of the way IF I'm in the car myself. Make sense now?
Thx, now I get it. Does it scratch the undersurface of the panel?

I wouldn't think so. But in all honesty, I have no idea. I've never seen the underside of the panel. 🤷‍♂️

Team, just got the TWRAPS charging plate...love the concept. How strong are you magnetic 'holds'? I've got my iPhone 15 PRO MAX in a magsafe clear plastic case, but when breaking or accelerating moderately it slips off the left charging place. Looking for feedback before I contact them.

Thanks in advance team.

Team, just got the TWRAPS charging plate...love the concept. How strong are you magnetic 'holds'? I've got my iPhone 15 PRO MAX in a magsafe clear plastic case, but when breaking or accelerating moderately it slips off the left charging place. Looking for feedback before I contact them.

Thanks in advance team.
Mine doesn’t move even when I launch it.

Driver's side door well.

Thx for replies. Was hoping for an out of the box solution. I have two pairs for day/night, so dont want the other pair shaking while i am driving.

I may try the sunvisor clip although worried about repeated stress on its attachment.

Just to confirm, No accessory by Lucid for this?
I use the magnetic visor clip too, and I have to recommend it also. It looks sleek and blends in well with the rest of the interior. No rattles, does not cause any damage to visor, very sturdy, and very satisfying to clip/unclip the magnet to dock/undock your sunglasses. No official Lucid accessory for this, but this $8 solution is best IMO.

I keep them behind the pilot panel. Then I forget that I keep them behind the pilot panel, so I buy new sunglasses and store them behind the pilot panel, which is when I find my sunglasses. 🙃

+1 to me too being senile.

Then I just decided not to wear contact lens, wear transitional lens glasses, so I wouldn’t forget where I misplace them.

Back