Song Recommendations to get the best out of the Air sound system!

As mentioned before, in @hydbob playlist, you very much owe it to yourself to listen to La Vie En Rose in Atmos. What I love about this use of the format is you just close your eyes and it sounds like you’re sitting in front of live musicians playing this song in a cafe, it’s like I’m hearing this song for the first time. So pristinely clean sounding and so cool.

Finally had a chance to listen to all of these. I like quite the variety, so I enjoyed most of these. These recommendations are incredible, especially in the Air! Ya’ll have introduced me to new artists. Added a few to my playlist. Lots of great suggestions.

Loved these in particular:
Bump - Yosi Horikawa
Rose of Jericho - Adam K and & Soha Remix
I Know - Bayonnes
Golden Cage - The Whitest Boy Alive

I have a song .. it is NOT Atomos but it sure sounds good in the car.

Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) - Elton John and Dua Lipa

Two more to add to the list:
-For EDM fans, Royksopp and Goldfrapp teamed up for this track. Not in Atmos but good lord the rising synth line mid way through this track is soooo cool.

-This is for fans of contemporary composers (of which there are probably not many haha). John Luther Adams album Sila: The Breath of the World was just released with a new Atmos specific mix which my friend Nathaniel Reichman did. I recommend listening to it just sitting in the car parked with the AC off, it’s immersive sound EVERYWHERE.

My favorite so far is La Bomba by Los Lobos.

Sounds gets thrown everywhere and it’s full of awesome surprises .

I will check out the aforementioned recommendations.

Probably already mentioned but Riders on the Storm by the Doors is really fun.

My favorite so far is La Bomba by Los Lobos.

Sounds gets thrown everywhere and it’s full of awesome surprises .

I will check out the aforementioned recommendations.

Probably already mentioned but Riders on the Storm by the Doors is really fun.
YES, sounds like you’re in the actual studio with Morrison and co while they’re recording it and the rain/thunder is used well in Atmos. You can almost smell the ganja haha

Two more to add to the list:
-For EDM fans, Royksopp and Goldfrapp teamed up for this track. Not in Atmos but good lord the rising synth line mid way through this track is soooo cool.

-This is for fans of contemporary composers (of which there are probably not many haha). John Luther Adams album Sila: The Breath of the World was just released with a new Atmos specific mix which my friend Nathaniel Reichman did. I recommend listening to it just sitting in the car parked with the AC off, it’s immersive sound EVERYWHERE.
I do like Royksopp. I like “Oh, Lover” from their new album.

Think the car has bad bass? Think again fools, so excited this track is in Atmos:
-Cibo Matto Sugar Water https://tidal.com/track/247880381
I don’t think that anymore, I had a moment of insanity ( 😬😬) when I was previously commenting on the bass. Since I have changed the equalizer and listened to the correct songs, I have been smitten. I am going to check this one out.

Tidal doesn't work for me at all.

I start playing a song, and 15s-2m later it'll cut out indefinitely. I have to then return to Tidal and change songs, or spam pause/resume to get it working again.

Not sure what's up, but I tried it 4 separate times yesterday. I'm probably never going to use it now.

Surprisingly, Bluetooth audio from my phone has been the most reliable (dispite the car still never showing anything in the "connected devices" section in Bluetooth)

Tidal doesn't work for me at all.

I start playing a song, and 15s-2m later it'll cut out indefinitely. I have to then return to Tidal and change songs, or spam pause/resume to get it working again.

Not sure what's up, but I tried it 4 separate times yesterday. I'm probably never going to use it now.

Surprisingly, Bluetooth audio from my phone has been the most reliable (dispite the car still never showing anything in the "connected devices" section in Bluetooth)
Do the problems with Tidal always correspond to signal strength or does it just randomly quit?
Mine has been a bit more reliable lately, but is far from perfect .

Do the problems with Tidal always correspond to signal strength or does it just randomly quit?
Mine has been a bit more reliable lately, but is far from perfect .
Totally random. Tried in the garage over wifi, out the open with full signal (not Wi-Fi). It's the same each time.

Back