What's new

Some odds and ends

hydbob

Someone can ship me a bunch of anechoic foam and I will do a test

hmp10

Expert Member
Founding Member
Someone can ship me a bunch of anechoic foam and I will do a test
I've kind of lost track with this issue. Has anyone commented about the noise level in the rear seat of your car, Hydbob?

dawktah LucidGT

Not on our ride back from pickup and the only other passengers I've had in the back were my kids...can't hear anything over them...so no problems with noise in the rear!
My 9 year old daughter is bound to become a politician, she can filibuster better than the most, will hold the floor for hours.

dawktah LucidGT

Does anyone know if Lucid had plans to sell door motors as an option on "Pure?" We're in good shape if they did since it would make them modular.

Lucken

Expert Member
O
I've kind of lost track with this issue. Has anyone commented about the noise level in the rear seat of your car, Hydbob?
One owner did note more noise in the rear (can’t recall who, was it hydbob?), but said the front was quieter than any car he had previously owned.

hydbob

Trunk Width - 40"
Trunk Width @ Opening - 65"
Trunk Length to back of front seat with still comfortable seating in front - 78"

hydbob

Have some more pics from the UI in case people aren't checking Twitter for Tesla2Lucid info.

Attachments

hydbob

I would say its more like "PARK UNCOMFORTABLE BRAKING" where if you get too close to an object it brakes for you automatically so you don't hit it. I disabled mine because the sensitivity of the sensors is beyond what I would consider normal. My sensors engage at yellow when I have 3.5 feet left in front of me. Red will trigger an automatic brake if that mode is engaged. I measured it and it's still 1.5 feet when red starts.

hydbob

Also, testing more now, if you engage a gear before UI loads, the back up camera will turn on and not leave you hanging. Which is good if you wanna just get moving. The radio won't start until the UI finishes loading.

hmp10

Expert Member
Founding Member
Our Tesla will automatically raise to clear a parking bump stop. As the Air cannot, I can see the utility of this "park comfort" feature.

niejelow

Got my Dream but having a problem with TPMS Tire pressure maintenace system not reading even after driving the car for 20 miles. TPMS warning constantly displayed.

hmp10

Expert Member
Founding Member
Got my Dream but having a problem with TPMS Tire pressure maintenace system not reading even after driving the car for 20 miles. TPMS warning constantly displayed.
We had a faulty sensor recently on one tire in our Tesla, and it caused the system to act erratically, sometimes showing a problem in one tire, sometimes in all, and sometimes producing an error message.

It should be an easy fix, but my big question is . . . how responsive is Lucid to the problem?

Kzooguy

Congrats on getting your dream and sorry to hear about the issue. I'm assuming mobile service will take care of this. Please do post here with how that experience is. Meanwhile, if you don't mind posting what state you are in, when the original reservation was made, what specs you got and when you got delivery it would be much appreciated! Welcome to the forum!