Some odds and ends

Well, I wonder how the stock did compared to market after the announcement? I am too pissed by a lack of delivery communication to really look at it too much. I also wonder if he announced his intentions to do a program sell earlier. Most CEO's we deal with that have large positions in public companies tend to announce their intended disposition of shares on a program basis with something along the lines of "It is the intention to sell x shares x days after quarterly earnings published". This tells people/analysts of the intent to sell based on timing rather than price. You sell the shares on that date regardless of price which means you theoretically do not have any additional insider information. The market usually reads this as a way to get liquidity, not a message with respect to the CEO's personal outlook as to the Company's future. I am continuously perplexed by the lack of sophistication in the Company's communication.

I may sell at $30. I had planned to hold until 2032.

2032? Is that when you expect delivery of your car?

I am continuously perplexed by the lack of sophistication in the Company's communication.
Their current comms strategy is a bog standard "less is more", but they recently brought on Natalie Lingo (formerly at Apple & Twitter) for corporate comms.

I would expect some more proactive outreach and transparency to customers in the next few months as she gets situated. I can only guess at her long term PR strategy however as I've not worked with her yet, though we've crossed paths a few times.

Rawlinson sold off 8 million shares a couple of days ago: http://archive.fast-edgar.com/20220309/AA229222Z222M2ZI222S2W43R65DMK22Z242/

Still owns 52 million shares afterwards. A bit of perspective for some of us retail shareholders. :)
this is part of a 16 quarter planned sell. it was originally planned in July 2021 as part of his tax liability.

That makes me feel better about his sale.

Does anyone know where to get these red lucid calipers?
1653526642669.jpeg

Aftermarket!

You can ask paint shop to accent paint certain parts. I do that with my Wrangler.

Yea themes and then you can adjust the intensity

The best ride of my life and a gorgeous cabin, even got ambient light matches exterior paint.

10B8A1F4-B5EA-4546-A341-93CCD7DBCF54.jpeg

Mine GT doesn't light up like this. I'm assuming the settings are under themes. Am I missing something?
If the lights are dim then you can use your finger to adjust the brightness on the theme screen - move your finger clockwise/counter-clockwise with the circle to adjust.

Back