Solid orange light

Daveclaw

Cars
GT
Hi, has anyone had a hardwired Lucid charger that only shows as solid orange? Is goes from slashing white to solids orange without updating. What could be that issue?

Hi, has anyone had a hardwired Lucid charger that only shows as solid orange? Is goes from slashing white to solids orange without updating. What could be that issue?
From the LCHCS manual, sounds like an issue with the battery board. Perhaps you forgot to pull the little tab, or could be a bum unit? It doesn’t actually need batteries for residential use. See below:

368D4AE4-0352-4280-A6DB-DA257B830FB9.jpeg

I’d contact customer support.

Did you install battery in the charger? My understanding is battery is NOT needed.

From the LCHCS manual, sounds like an issue with the battery board. Perhaps you forgot to pull the little tab, or could be a bum unit? It doesn’t actually need batteries for residential use. See below:

View attachment 7883

I’d contact customer support.
Thanks, my installer saw that but we couldn't figure out what the Battery Board is. We called Customer Support and they didn't have much to offer. Said let just keep it on and it will start charging. We're going on 6 hours, so I don't think so. May have to exchange it.

Thanks, my installer saw that but we couldn't figure out what the Battery Board is. We called Customer Support and they didn't have much to offer. Said let just keep it on and it will start charging. We're going on 6 hours, so I don't think so. May have to exchange it.
Yeah, that sounds like the likely solution. Sorry you’ll have to swap it!

Back