Software wish list

Yes, I do a light acceleration too, not not everyone is capable of that. Most people I know, especially ones coming from gas cars, tend to just go press hard on that pedal. Also sloth mode likely helps efficiency minded folks as well.
Yes, I play the accelerator like a violin, but I guess that’s just me.
 
Sometimes I will open the app just to check if the vehicle is locked or on the charger (sometimes I forget to put it on the charger as soon as I get home, but may check before bed time).

So I like the option to not wake up the vehicle from sleep unless a command is sent.
Except that app doesn't necessarily know the CURRENT state of the lock until it wakes up the car and verifies. Until then, you just have a cached state of whatever the lock status was the last time the car communicated with the cloud , which may or may not still be accurate.
 
Back
Top