Software Bugs

HC_79

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Lucid Air GT
Referral Code
AWNJLGKT
@Joe

Given that I know people at Lucid are checking these forums do we think it would be a good idea to have a dedicated section to list out bugs?

Rather than have issues buried in threads it could be each bug post is a poll and when and if owners are noticing the same thing they can simply choose “yes”

Same thing could apply for feature enhancements. People can list an enhancement via a poll and the more that vote the more Lucid know how to prioritize.

Yes, Lucid should be doing their own QA but with the current flaws in the UI it seems they need all the help they can get.

Thoughts?

Not a bad idea. Let's get a list of actual bugs going here and not just deficiencies. I can create a poll and a sub forum for it.

Not a bad idea. Let's get a list of actual bugs going here and not just deficiencies. I can create a poll and a sub forum for it.
I go away for vacation for a couple days. I come back and @hydbob is a moderator? Where can I object or lodge a complaint about this? ;)

Just did an update. Lost all navigation, speed limit notice and a constant tire inflation alert. WTF?

Just did an update. Lost all navigation, speed limit notice and a constant tire inflation alert. WTF?
What version are you on now? Have you tried resetting it?

It would be nice to know when an update takes place what improvements are being made. Maybe this information is provided, but I don’t know where.

It would be nice to know when an update takes place what improvements are being made. Maybe this information is provided, but I don’t know where.
Whenever an update takes place, an explanation accompanies the notification.

i have not seen any accompanying explanation. Only “click here“.

Back