Short Hills, NJ Grand Opening

Napoli

Cars
Lucid Air Touring deposit
I just got an email that the Short Hills location will have its grand opening this weekend. I’m going to try stopping by Saturday afternoon. Hopefully I can find out when they will start doing test drives.
CE951D00-B72B-4457-BD4D-8C573BBD89DC.jpeg

Any movement in the tri-state area, service centers or studios, is welcome.
I spoke with someone at the Manhattan store. He said the Short Hills location has a car available for GT reservation holders to test drive.

I called the Manhattan showroom to see if I could schedule a test drive at short hills. They said I could not contact the short hills location yet but someone will be getting back to me to confirm a test drive on Saturday.

Heard back from Lucid an hour ago. No demonstrators at short hills for the grand opening this week but coming. They also let me know there WILL be a demonstrator in Manhattan in a few weeks to a month contrary to what they told me two weeks ago about nowhere to park

We Just got back from short hills and discovered a few things. We walked by a demonstrator in the parking garage and yes there was one available ( a gold dream) we did manage to get a 20 min test drive. The car was rock solid and performed as good as I hoped. Thank you for Guy and Ryan for getting me behind the wheel. The showroom car was a preproduction Dream so the roof was a little different but otherwise got to play with all the controls. The place was hopping with a lot of foot traffic and I’m sure they got a few deposits. A car dealer friend of mine put money down on one yesterday.

Back