New GT owner

MFMGT23

Cars
Amg GT63, ALPINA XB7
Took delivery on Jan 17th. So far it’s ok.. the dream drive is not great, no stop and go or traffic jam assist, hard breaking in dream drive is a bit scary. The interior is loud. The driver side door by the mirror seems to be the culprit. It sounds as if the window is cracked open. It’s nice but I would like to see more quicker with software updates. Drives nice. Hopefully more features are released. Head to head with my other cars…. Other than speed and quickness the gt falls a little short.

Congrats on the purchase! I would definitely call customer care so they can check out the wind noise near your driver side door. That’s not normal.

Curious, did you get the glass or aluminum roof? I found that the glass roof has a lot more wind noise than the aluminum roof which is expected

Glass canopy option. Service is coming to look at it next week.

Took delivery on Jan 17th. So far it’s ok.. the dream drive is not great, no stop and go or traffic jam assist, hard breaking in dream drive is a bit scary. The interior is loud. The driver side door by the mirror seems to be the culprit. It sounds as if the window is cracked open. It’s nice but I would like to see more quicker with software updates. Drives nice. Hopefully more features are released. Head to head with my other cars…. Other than speed and quickness the gt falls a little short.
Ignore dreamdrive, it’s a drivers car. Look at the bigger picture….Voted World luxury car of the year for a reason!

It is fun to drive. I am a bit of a car snob and tend to like the gadgets and tech. From a pure driving perspective it’s sweet. Handles great and lightning fast. It’s also nice to look at!

It is fun to drive. I am a bit of a car snob and tend to like the gadgets and tech. From a pure driving perspective it’s sweet. Handles great and lightning fast. It’s also nice to look at!
Yep, I still get excited getting in the car even after a 13 months of ownership

So you have a 2023 with DDP? Doesn’t DDP come with traffic jam assist?

Glass canopy option. Service is coming to look at it next week.
Service came out and they fixed the windshield wipers.. didn’t know they were broken. So that was great. The tech noticed the wind noise and said I need to bring it in. He couldn’t find the cause. He attempted the window torque fix.. did not fix the problem. He also said the passenger side has the excessive wind noise. I just got her and I don’t want to take it in.. frustrating. I am noticing dd is getting better. I trust it more on traffic now.

Back