22,000 Mike average M/kw

Just throwing out my $.02 worth. Have driven 22,000 miles thus far. These mileage is exclusively road tripping for business. Home is Portland Oregon with round trips to Minnesota and Tempe Arizona with trips down to the SF Bay Area as well. We live in the hills in the Portland area. My total Mi/Kw is sitting at 3.7.
In my 2017 Tesla S, going to Minnesota required 10 stops to charge heading out and 11 coming back. Present ly after 115,000 miles of driving, the same trip required 14 stops , this is due to reduced range ( new 330 miles, now 284 and the distance between charging stations) . On my LAGT, 5 stops out and 6 coming back. What an improvement!!! , I spend most of my time driving and about 5 1/2 hours charging . ( usually charge to 95-99%.
On all my trips I’ve drive at mostly 70.
Then I learned that the 500+ mileage that Lucid advertises was done at 65mph NOT the 70 ( there’s a guy in NJ that “supposedly” tests the real world range on EV’s at 70mph on a loop around New Jersey, and got over 500miles, so I thought that was the test speed) sooo, now I will TRY to keep it at 65 for the next 10k and report back. Hopefully in the low 4’s instead of the 3.7 I’ve gotten .
You didn't say what wheels you have, but i assume since range is so important to you that you opted for 19"?

Back